Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Tenda still shipping dangerous goods?

They ship via UPS, just ordered my reloading supplies a week ago and got them in 3 days. No issue at all.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Have you considered contacting the actual company and skipping the step of reading a bunch of comments that won’t help you?
    Thanks for your helpful suggestion. I never thought of that! Oh wait, this IS Tenda’s own subforum after all.

With the stat holiday and tomorrow being Friday, I figure an official response wouldn’t be provided until at least next week. Other members of CGN have already been infinitely more helpful than yourself.

Cheers.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescliff View Post
    They ship via UPS, just ordered my reloading supplies a week ago and got them in 3 days. No issue at all.
    Right on, thanks! Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNsldr View Post
    Thanks for your helpful suggestion. I never thought of that! Oh wait, this IS Tenda’s own subforum after all.

With the stat holiday and tomorrow being Friday, I figure an official response wouldn’t be provided until at least next week. Other members of CGN have already been infinitely more helpful than yourself.

Cheers.
    Glad you found your answer

They ship primer , cartrage , but not powder .

Or at least I couldn't get powder to check out

CGN frequent flyer
    In what way is this preferable to calling them ?

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    How often have you called them? Not getting an answer is typical for me. If you don't get social media that doesn't mean others are doing anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    calling, on a stat holiday and likely extended long weekend, to a dealer that is notoriously near impossible to get ahold of even when they arent incredibly busy. what is it with this site and their "durr, just call" fetish anyway? its also incredibly helpful to other people wondering the same thing, and actually SAVES TENDA TIME instead of wasting it with old men who think a business really wants to chat on the phone with them for twenty minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    calling, on a stat holiday and likely extended long weekend, to a dealer that is notoriously near impossible to get ahold of even when they arent incredibly busy. what is it with this site and their "durr, just call" fetish anyway? its also incredibly helpful to other people wondering the same thing, and actually SAVES TENDA TIME instead of wasting it with old men who think a business really wants to chat on the phone with them for twenty minutes.
    High five!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast