Ammo cans markings

KRJ

Regular
A few years back i ordered a few ammo cans through your company. The manufactors mark is DCC just curious what that stands for?

Not really important but its been bugging me for 4-5 years.

Just google it.

Canadian Industries Limited. Dominion Division (Dominion Cartridge Company) Montreal

Just google it.

Canadian Industries Limited. Dominion Division (Dominion Cartridge Company) Montreal

That sounds good except disco-tech is based out of BC not quebec.

Dominion Cartridge Company folded long before 2016. Now those letters may be why the cans are stamped as such but neither you or i know that.

That sounds good except disco-tech is based out of BC not quebec.

Dominion Cartridge Company folded long before 2016. Now those letters may be why the cans are stamped as such but neither you or i know that.

Canada Ammo owns the Dominion brand name, and make ammo under it

A few years back i ordered a few ammo cans through your company. The manufactors mark is DCC just curious what that stands for?

Not really important but its been bugging me for 4-5 years.

What size and style of ammo cans? Brand new production? New old stock? Other markings? We could be answering the question correctly, but still wrong.

Canada Ammo owns the Dominion brand name, and make ammo under it

Dominion powder is made by General Dynamic - the IMR brand name powder manufacturer.
Dominion was also a name used by CIL on their ammo box, the original manufacturer of the IMR line of powder.

Does Canada ammo manufacture ammo under DCC name or repacking in his can marked DCC.
Just curious.

Last edited:
Dominion powder is made by General Dynamic - the IMR brand name powder manufacturer.
Dominion was also a name used by CIL on their ammo box, the original manufacturer of the IMR line of powder.

Does Canada ammo manufacture ammo under DCC name or repacking in his can marked DCC.
Just curious.
We own the dominion brand name for about 10-15 years. You can check CITT

The IMR brand name is now owned by Hodgdon.

Back
Top Bottom