Thread: Outstanding customer service at Tactical Imports!

Outstanding customer service at Tactical Imports!

Long story short:
    I wanted to make a change to my order after the fact.
    I knew it was getting pretty late and likely after hours, so I dialed their number pretty much just to have it ready on my speed dial's memory for tomorrow.

I was shocked when someone actually picked up.
    The gentelmans name was Zack and not only he helped me with correcting my order, he went above and beyond by answering about 100+ guestions that kept randomly popping into my head as we spoke.
    He was super friendly as well.

I was also able to get an update on a pistol, which I had ordered some time ago amongst other things.
    Either way, this is exactly what a good customer service should look like, even though they must have been very busy with all the extra crap going on these days.

A++++ from me and thank you again!!!
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

I would definitely 2nd this opinion in every way , having previously dealt with Tactical imports and specifically with Zac I will not hesitate to deal with them again in the future and will always recommend them to friends ,, Way to go guys!
    Sons of the Hounds , come here and get flesh !

i've only ever ordered online.... they ship to me, its good .... i like TI

+1 for tactical imports being awesome during these times. From steady post-import-ban pricing to responsive customer service. Same as OP I needed something changed after the purchase was made and even after the transfer was put through, and they were amazing to deal with in helping correct it. Zack and his team have definitely earned my respect and deserve continued support in the future. So down to earth and professional, these guys rock!
    Last edited by Nucifera; 10-04-2022 at 05:47 PM. Reason: grammar

Tactical imports has always been a delight to deal with. I ordered the new Type 81 SR due to my user error and the website crashing the order went in twice. I sent them a simple email and within an hour or two they had refunded one of the orders no questions asked. This will be my fourth firearm from them and all my experiences have been phenomenal.