Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You a First Responder? Email Us for an Exclusive Coupon Code!

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Lol gtfo...
    Why? Can you elaborate?
    CCFR

One that never seems to make the cut here in Canada is Mine Rescue. As an Ontario Mine Rescue member for 24 years, we are the first, last and only help for underground miners that find them selves in dangerous situations. Fire, cave in, run of muck, vehicle collision and extraction, all our realm of responsibility’s. EMT, Police, Fire or any other organizations can not go below ground to render assistance. It is up to us. Approximately 2000 volunteers in Ontario alone are there for our underground community, yet we don’t have a badge or most don’t even have a card to identify us. Can we and our provincial counterparts in other provinces count?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    If you think federal corrections do not count as a first responder, you may have just become the laughing stock of CGN.
    Security guards?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    If you think federal corrections do not count as a first responder, you may have just become the laughing stock of CGN.
    Quite the opposite... glorified security guards aren't first responders lol.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about and obviously you don't work in corrections or you wouldn't be saying that. Not sure what the hate is on people who work with the worst element in society all day and deal with fentanyl on a pretty consistent basis. You should elaborate though, maybe veterans are losers too in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Well Techically neither are military. First responders to me is Police, EHS and Firefighters. But if they want to give them discounts. Fine by me.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Regular
    I am a first responder. I get up in the morning work my ass off and pay 37% of my salarie for those that don't !
    I worked double shift during the pandemia again for those who don't.....
    Yes I am a first responder!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    One that never seems to make the cut here in Canada is Mine Rescue. As an Ontario Mine Rescue member for 24 years, we are the first, last and only help for underground miners that find them selves in dangerous situations. Fire, cave in, run of muck, vehicle collision and extraction, all our realm of responsibility’s. EMT, Police, Fire or any other organizations can not go below ground to render assistance. It is up to us. Approximately 2000 volunteers in Ontario alone are there for our underground community, yet we don’t have a badge or most don’t even have a card to identify us. Can we and our provincial counterparts in other provinces count?
    But you must have a First Responder (emergency medical assistant) licence?? No???

It's a war to remain healthy in a society that requires you to be sick. Russel Band

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Send us an email and we can see what we can do for you! Obviously we would need some proof of accreditation or employment, etc, to offer the discount.

Thank you and respect...
    ...we're all here cause we're not all there...

Steven Tyler

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast