Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Restock - Fusions, Foundations and More

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    FYI LDR link redirects to RDR

Nice systems for sure. Will be looking to pick one up eventually.

Dang it. Thanks for the heads up.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    I have to say that this is an awesome looking chassis ever for 10/22. I might grab one to replace the Magpul stock that I have.

Can't argue. Thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Birch View Post
    Hi, I can't actually recall what stock you are referring to. The Foundation chassis is what the complete rifles will be coming with as standard. If the chassis isn't your bag, we will also sell the receiver/barrel/bolt separately so you can throw it in any stock you like along with preferred trigger. Thanks
    Apologies, I don't facebook, thought it was your page but it was someone else's. 55six media has an image of a Grey Birch Foundation with an "ultra light carbon fiber stock", which I thought would be perfect for my build as I would really like it to be as light as possible.

https://m.facebook.com/55SIXMedia/ph...57&__tn__=EH-R
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

I am wondering if the Magnum Research 22, which I believe is just a 10/22 by another name, with the carbon barrel would fit.
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hisnibs View Post
    Apologies, I don't facebook, thought it was your page but it was someone else's. 55six media has an image of a Grey Birch Foundation with an "ultra light carbon fiber stock", which I thought would be perfect for my build as I would really like it to be as light as possible.

https://m.facebook.com/55SIXMedia/ph...57&__tn__=EH-R
    I'm not completely certain but I think you are referring to the Victor Company Titan stock. I don't have any experience with it personally. The RDR rifle, in our Foundation chassis, with red dot mounted, is coming in just over 4lbs. If you can find a stock to break the 4lb mark, let us know.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    I am wondering if the Magnum Research 22, which I believe is just a 10/22 by another name, with the carbon barrel would fit.

Sorry, we don't have any experience with the MR 22. If it holds to the 10/22 pattern, it should fit. It could require some very minor mods to fit but should work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12