Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Brass Grips - Gauging Interest

What's the turnaround?

"A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    What's the turnaround?

It's going to be a while until we can work on that project. We have a ton of new stuff in the works at the moment.

Once we get through all the projects we have on the go I'll get started on 1911 grips.

Thank you,
    James - JF Gunworks

CGN frequent flyer
    would really like a couple sets of brass grips for the shadow2, any updates?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    If you design them with an aggressive palm swell and some hefty weighting, I'd be interested. Also aggressive texturing.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

should make sure they are compliant with the new restrictions for IPSC production division if you are planning on CZ Shadow 2 as well, otherwise anyone buying for competition won't be able to use them...
    Lok is approved so it shouldn't be a big deal I would think

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I'd imagine the brass grips would have to be covered in a laquer or varathane or they'd tarnish quickly. I'll stick with aluminum or G-10.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    should make sure they are compliant with the new restrictions for IPSC production division if you are planning on CZ Shadow 2 as well, otherwise anyone buying for competition won't be able to use them...
    Yes, this is essential.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Hey everyone, I apologize for the delay. I've been really busy so I haven't had time for CGN in quite some time.

To be completely honest, grips have been a low priority for us. They don't sell as well as our other products. It may be because everyone has a different idea or personal preference as to what would make a good set of grips for them.

Once I get some spare time, I will make a few sets to have them in stock on our website.

Thank you,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by barsik View Post
    would really like a couple sets of brass grips for the shadow2, any updates?
    Hey barsik, I'll send you a PM about ordering a set of brass grips. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    If you design them with an aggressive palm swell and some hefty weighting, I'd be interested. Also aggressive texturing.
    I'll see what I can do about making a palm swell version. Palm swell grips seem to be the most popular option for aftermarket grips.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    Yes, this is essential.
    I contacted the email that IPSC provided but I have not received a reply yet. I will keep trying!

Would they fit a Jericho 941?

What does the brass or copper with palm swell look like on a shadow 2? Any previous samples.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast