Ruger PC Carbine 6-position stock, in store!

Al Flaherty's

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Last edited:
44 units! ��
These things are very fun to shoot and cheap with 9mm ammo, if you are to compare it to .223/5.56
Only thing is hard to put iron sights, but who needs one as its best setup is with an optic!

44 units! ��
These things are very fun to shoot and cheap with 9mm ammo, if you are to compare it to .223/5.56
Only thing is hard to put iron sights, but who needs one as its best setup is with an optic!
Really not hard to install iron sights. Just buy a set of M-LOK accessory rails from Amazon for around $20. The set I bought included 4 rails, a Torx wrench and a couple of spare threaded nuts. When installed my Magpul MBUS backup sights cowitnessed perfectly with my Bushnell TRS-25.

Love the gun. Accurate, dependable, takes Glock 10 round mags, lots of available acccessories. What's not to like?

Last edited:
Well, one of my local gun shops had 20 come in in May and all 20 sold in 12 minutes. May depend on whether store has a wait list, etc.

btw, why can't we get its U.S. version # 19122?

Do you really want a PC Carbine with a restricted barrel length? Most people don't I imagine, so they aren't brought into the country. If you want one, I'm sure you can have one imported through irunguns

Back
Top Bottom