New MCR Lowers????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRT4C7WLvDB/

Couldn't find a thread on this so I apologize if there is one already.

Care to explain yourself wolverine? ETA? Price? Any plans to sell a complete gun with this lower? Looks fantastic I am very excited :dancingbanana:

A step in the right direction cleaning up the rear of the receiver. Now all they need to do is change that magwell angle and we have a winner.

Although Spectre LTD is one of the manufacturers of the MCR for Wolverine, Wolverine is not obligated to sell a lower designed and marketed solely by Spectre LTD, especially when it is advertised to work with a competitor's product as well. On the other hand, more diversity in relation to firearms products in Canada would be appreciated, and having Wolverine sell Spectre LTDs lower and possibly the other lower that was posted about on the Black rifle sub forum would show they support healthy competition in the firearms community. Ultimately, up to Wolverine.

The only real difference I see from the pic I saw is that the new lower can take beaver tale grips.. is there any other differences anyone else noticed?

At this time Wolverine is continuing it's focus on producing and distributing the standard WS-MCR and WX-MCR COMPLETE firearms..

Fair enough! Will you be selling complete MCRs using the new Spectre lower? I know your partners have existing older style lowers that need to be sold as part of firearms, so I meant as a separate SKU, like when you bring in full rifles with the folding stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom