Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

CGN Regular
    Just received my Batch 4 lower today! It looks great and this is very exciting! Can't wait to get an upper and work on another build.

Quick question regarding the front pivot pin... is it supposed to be silver or is it supposed to be black to match the anodizing on the rest of the lower receiver?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theayeman View Post
    Just received my Batch 4 lower today! It looks great and this is very exciting! Can't wait to get an upper and work on another build.

Quick question regarding the front pivot pin... is it supposed to be silver or is it supposed to be black to match the anodizing on the rest of the lower receiver?
    We switched to stainless steel for better corrosion resistance.

CGN Regular
    Thank you sir! Feel like a kid on Christmas morning over this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by theayeman View Post
    Thank you sir! Feel like a kid on Christmas morning over this thing.
    Really glad you like it. Please send photos of your build when complete. We love to see what our customers do with our product!

Good news,

Batch 5 emails are going out. We sent some on Saturday and the rest should go out this week.

Batch 6 is going to anodizing this week. Emails will be going out as soon as they are back from anodizing.

Got my Batch 4 Lower today after a long delay due to the situation with Canada Post on the west coast. The receiver was well packaged and well oiled. My receiver has a decent amount of machining marks on the outside surfaces of the receiver, though I have to play with the angel for the light to hit it just right. Honestly, I'm not too upset as this will get some decent use and develop its own wear and tear.

Totally forgot that I needed a Zhukov Stock Mount so I'm gonna have to wait until that arrives before I do the full install.

Definitely happy with the product and can't wait to see what else comes....adjustable gasblock? :D Sealed Upper? :D

Good news,

Batch 6 is finished anodizing and emails are going out! We will have receivers available to order in a day or so. There will be no more pre-orders. All batches have been delivered on time!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    There will be no more pre-orders. All batches have been delivered on time!
    The first time those words have been uttered in Canadian firearms industry history! Bravo to the SBI team- you folks rock.
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Good news,

Batch 6 is finished anodizing and emails are going out! We will have receivers available to order in a day or so. There will be no more pre-orders. All batches have been delivered on time!
    So are you keeping a certain number in stock of the lowers at any given time, with the lower item on the site showing out of stock temporarily when you run out and make some on demand?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    So are you keeping a certain number in stock of the lowers at any given time, with the lower item on the site showing out of stock temporarily when you run out and make some on demand?
    We should have several ready for sale by tomorrow. The next batch has already started production. These are a stocking item and will be continuously available though us and dealers.