Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

I've already got a Batch 2 Lower preordered. I haven't decided on the upper quite yet for my build, so I'm hoping to see some more on your upper before I get my lower. Hopefully they will be available by September too.

Even if you're right-handed, it's way faster to have the handle on the left so you can keep your right hand on all the important buttons. Way more efficient.

Ak and vz58 owners would disagree
It’s makes no difference if you can’t the rifle properly and it’s better to have something reciprocal on the outboard side farther from your eye line
Also makes the CH it’s not dig into you or your kit when slung

Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

Introducing the Lynx 180B Lower Receiver - The Non-Restricted Lynx 180B is specifically designed and manufactured for match shooting with many features that 3 gun competitors want in a rifle. The Lynx 180B is fully compatible with all WK180C, WS-MCR, and Armalite 180B upper receivers. The Lynx 180B is lighter, and higher quality than the competition offering a 1/4 lbs weight savings over WK180C and WS-MCR lower receivers.

Features:
  • Flared Magazine Well - A flared magazine well allows for faster and more ergonomic reloads.
  • Modular Design - Unlike any other lower on the market, the Lynx 180B has a modular stock mount. Initial offerings will support AR carbine stocks, but 1913, Armalite AR-180, Yugo AK, and Galil stock compatibility is coming. The Lynx 180B can be converted to use these different types of stocks in seconds without clunky adapters.
  • Huge Weight Savings - The design of the Lynx 180B was not influenced by the common brick. This has allowed us to save up to a 1/4 lbs of weight compared to WK180C, WS-MCR, and Nodak Spud lower receivers.
  • Standard AR Trigger Pins - Are you upgrading your trigger? Tired of needing special extra long trigger pins? The Lynx 180B is compatible with standard AR trigger pins, including anti-rotation pins.
  • Compatible With All 180B Lower Parts - You can upgrade your WS-MCR or WK180C with a Lynx 180B lower receiver and use all of the lower receiver parts from your donor rifle.
  • Compatible With All 180B Upper Receivers - The Lynx 180B has been designed to be fully compatible with all AR-180B upper receivers including the WK180C, WS-MCR, and Armalite upper receivers.
  • Field Tested - The Lynx 180B has undergone months of testing in the extreme conditions found at 3 gun matches. The Lynx 180B has been tested in wet, dry, cold, hot, and dusty conditions.

Price: $299.95

Updates:
  • July 20th - Batch 1 sold out
  • July 22th - Batch 2 available for pre-order
  • August 10th - Batch 2 sold out
  • August 13th - Batch 3 available for pre-order

Estimated Shipping Dates:
  • Batch 1: Mid August.
  • Batch 2: Late September (Estimated)
  • Batch 3: Late October (Estimated)

---> Available from [url]www.SpectreBallistics.com <---[/URL]

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Anything new around town?

Any chance of getting a picture of the back of the receiver?

Do they match the AR180B profile and screw?
I really detest the AR style screw in stocks and have a spare ACE AKFX stock left over and would prefer to put one of those on it if I can fit it.

Dont know if this has been asked but have you guys considered making a 1913 compatible folding stock to stick onto the 1913 adapter for this reciever? The options are very limited in Canada.

Dont know if this has been asked but have you guys considered making a 1913 compatible folding stock to stick onto the 1913 adapter for this reciever? The options are very limited in Canada.

Yes, but it's a low priority right now. The best option for stock on this rifle is the MagPul Zhukov stock. It has every feature you could want.

Back
Top Bottom