Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    So are you keeping a certain number in stock of the lowers at any given time, with the lower item on the site showing out of stock temporarily when you run out and make some on demand?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We should have several ready for sale by tomorrow. The next batch has already started production. These are a stocking item and will be continuously available though us and dealers.
    Great to hear! If able, please provide a list of dealers, for those who would like to buy local. To adhere to site guidelines, only state the name and not the website of anyone who is not a site sponsor. Thanks!

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Great to hear! If able, please provide a list of dealers, for those who would like to buy local. To adhere to site guidelines, only state the name and not the website of anyone who is not a site sponsor. Thanks!
    We will be accepting dealer orders as soon as inventory is added. If you with to buy local ask your preferred gun shop to place an order with us. We will have a list of our dealers on our website shortly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We will be accepting dealer orders as soon as inventory is added. If you with to buy local ask your preferred gun shop to place an order with us. We will have a list of our dealers on our website shortly.
    Thank you!

Are you still doing the $99 pre order for batch 6? I’m not seeing that option on you web page.
    entitlement

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Manback View Post
    Are you still doing the $99 pre order for batch 6? I’m not seeing that option on you web page.
    We closed pre-orders this morning. You will be able to order a receiver later today or early tomorrow.

Good news,

Batch 6 is finished anodizing and emails are going out! We will have receivers available to order in a day or so. There will be no more pre-orders. All batches have been delivered on time!
    With all preorders filled and uppers becoming a regular stocked item, do you have any plans to begin preorders or production of uppers?
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    With all preorders filled and uppers becoming a regular stocked item, do you have any plans to begin preorders or production of uppers?
    I meant lowers becoming a stocked item, sorry
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    We are still working on the upper. We're on hopefully the final iteration. I know this is taking a long time, but we want it to be perfect. We're not sure if we will do a pre-order or not.

CGN Regular
    We are still working on the upper. We're on hopefully the final iteration. I know this is taking a long time, but we want it to be perfect. We're not sure if we will do a pre-order or not.
    Respect. Helps me buy with confidence. I'd rather anxiously wait for a solid product so that when I get in on the initial batches, I'm not buying something that still needs the kinks worked out.

Revivers are now available on our website. First come first serve. There may be a couple of days shipping delay as we work though pre-orders, which will be shipped first.