Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323334353637

Thread: Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Sorry to bump a few month old thread, But my Armalite pivot pin holes gave out today in the middle of a match, So I'm needing a new lower now.

My question is, Is there any difference between the older model and the newer model lowers besides the magwell design?
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Sorry to bump a few month old thread, But my Armalite pivot pin holes gave out today in the middle of a match, So I'm needing a new lower now.

My question is, Is there any difference between the older model and the newer model lowers besides the magwell design?
    The match version of the lower takes AR-15 style safeties rather than AR-180 style. The improved mag well on the match also helps increase feed reliability with some mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    The match version of the lower takes AR-15 style safeties rather than AR-180 style. The improved mag well on the match also helps increase feed reliability with some mags.
    Awesome, Thanks for the reply!
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer