Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How The Lynx 180B Interchangeable Stock Mounts Work

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar

Cool How The Lynx 180B Interchangeable Stock Mounts Work

This is how you convert the Lynx 180B from one stock type to another. Quick and easy with no clunky adapter like other AR-180B's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    During your time field testing the Lynx, did the stock mount adapter bolt ever loosen up, meaning it should be Loctited in, or did having the dual dowels that project from the main part of the receiver prevent shimmying entirely, preventing the bolt from loosening?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    During your time field testing the Lynx, did the stock mount adapter bolt ever loosen up, meaning it should be Loctited in, or did having the dual dowels that project from the main part of the receiver prevent shimmying entirely, preventing the bolt from loosening?
    We never had it loosen off. Blue loctite isn't a terrible idea, but we haven't found it to be necessary. The dual locating pins prevent any rotation of the stock mount.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We never had it loosen off. Blue loctite isn't a terrible idea, but we haven't found it to be necessary. The dual locating pins prevent any rotation of the stock mount.
    Thanks! People have been bitten by parts loosening on Canadian 180 based rifles before, so it helps to clarify that this has been addressed and then tested out of the gate with your product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pardon my ignorance on this but is the original stock mount designed to take a screw-in AR-15 type buffer tube? I couldn't see what it looked like in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Pardon my ignorance on this but is the original stock mount designed to take a screw-in AR-15 type buffer tube? I couldn't see what it looked like in the video.
    The Lynx 180B comes with the AR-15 style stock mount. The video is showing installing a 1913 stock mount.

What will the other stock adapters cost for the Lynx 180B?

Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    What will the other stock adapters cost for the Lynx 180B?
    The 1913 mount will be $39.95

Looking to pre order a lower with deposit. Is there an adapter for an ACR stock? Its my preferred option as I have 2 of them sitting around.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    Looking to pre order a lower with deposit. Is there an adapter for an ACR stock? Its my preferred option as I have 2 of them sitting around.
    Batch 6 is available for pre-order on our website. We currently don't have an ACR stock mount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast