Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RS-Q2 Non Restricted Semi Auto .308 rifle

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    At $4000+ why would anyone buy this instead of the APC308?
    Gun owners vote Liberal, so...
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

The psychotic murderer in Newtown, CT, broke 41 laws – how INSANE do you have to be to think the 42nd law would've had any effect on this madman ?

- Ted Nugent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wa000 View Post
    There's been another reddit thread regarding another poor transaction experience here. https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/..._and_the_rsq2/

I've also been following this rifle for quite a while now. I got the same experience as you and the 2 reddit users (fork over $XXXX for a deposit, last chance before it goes to Reliable and the "others" (whilst calling them clowns), etc.) and decided to take my money elsewhere, after contacting Reliable and being told they weren't aware of the existence of the rifle. That's interesting though, I was told the operations were in Chilliwack and I think they started getting clammy over the phone when I said I can always drop by and pick it up and only asked for a much smaller deposit than others have cited ($1000).
    He's based in Abby but sourced production to a machine shop in Chilliwack (same one that does the Kodiak WK180 and MDT products). The rifle was supposed to be in production last summer. All the parts are sitting on the shelf but there seems to be not much more than crickets coming from Adler's end. Really weird situation.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    And yet he's still advertising them...
    Sounds like a running scam. If I had but a deposit down, I would be looking at legal recourse to get my cash back.

I find it fascinating that CGN allows the "distributor" to continue to operate on the site, but that's just me.

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Defenseballistics.com That's the website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Everyone said; "Shut-up and take my money!"

So that's what he did.

Blows my mind how much fraud has occurred here and the perpetrators are not only still walking around on the street they remain actively advertising the scam here and elsewhere. Only in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Blows my mind how much fraud has occurred here and the perpetrators are not only still walking around on the street they remain actively advertising the scam here and elsewhere. Only in Canada.
    This website is so assbackwards it hurts. Makes you wonder if the owner is in bed with the jerk off that owns Defence Ballistics.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Follow the money, CGN is for profit

Shawn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast