Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WS-MCR ''New'' lower receiver available to order

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Any update wolverine? Sounds like spectre is sending them to you weekly. Are you guys just waiting to get large #’s before you fulfill orders?
    We still have yet to receive the first shipment. Should see them soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_Wolverine View Post
    We still have yet to receive the first shipment. Should see them soon though.
    And now?
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    And now?
    We received one shipment ( not enough to clear everyone off ) and all backorders that had available units were contacted.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    So I was one of the first to inquire about these, before it was even handed off to wolverine ordered mine with a custom serial and it's been crickets since. pretty much to the point i'd just say screw it and move on lol.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    So I was one of the first to inquire about these, before it was even handed off to wolverine ordered mine with a custom serial and it's been crickets since. pretty much to the point i'd just say screw it and move on lol.
    The first batch we received was of the standard serial number array. We have yet to receive any of the custom serials that were initially available to order.

BANNED
    The first batch we received was of the standard serial number array. We have yet to receive any of the custom serials that were initially available to order.
    Appreciate the response, what kind of lead time are we talking to get the custom lowers out then? my order was ORD00058595 I had sent an email asking about them yesterday aswell.

Hopefully these will be standard on the new production rifles.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Appreciate the response, what kind of lead time are we talking to get the custom lowers out then? my order was ORD00058595 I had sent an email asking about them yesterday aswell.
    We have been told, by Spectre, that they shipped ALL of the custom MCR lowers with serial numbers to us, though we have yet to see them. Hopefully we will receive them all soon.

Have not received any of the WK lowers yet. still waiting on production date info from Spectre as some of the things they have been saying on social media don't 100% correlate with the reality of what we have received so far physically. We appreciate everyone's patience.

[…] some of the things they have been saying on social media don't 100% correlate with the reality of what we have received so far physically […]

Well that’s a very diplomatic way of saying that… you should be a politician!

It’s definitely worth the wait for those that are. It’s a significant improvement, I love seeing the market for this platform growing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast