Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee Company: Not available

Business Rep PrecisionOptics Michael's Avatar

Black Rifle Coffee Company: Not available

Black Rifle Coffee Company: Not available

NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN OUR STORE.

Last edited by PrecisionOptics Michael; 03-02-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Michael B.
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Michael@PrecisionOptics.net

CGN Regular
    "and serve as the premier coffee company to the conservative customer"

um... sorry Guys not to shat on your post but this made me laugh.... BRC has been called out many times for donating to Democrats, hiring democrats, a quick google of actblue will tell
    you all you need to know. While I respect what they do for vets and the vet community, they are literally Preying on "dumb cons" to buy their garbage coffee, while they Give money to the left. Its very much a hey guys lets use guns and all the cool stuff to market, yet we think only us vets should have it. Pro vet is great, However they are most def not pro 2A.
    Cant justify Giving money to them, just my 02,
    cheers fellows!

CGN Regular
    Yeah absolutely not. BRCC execs have proven they don't give a SHxT about their customers and they don't believe what they preach. I don't support Hypocrites.
    Money talks, BS walks.

DO NOT expect me to hold items without prior discussion or payment.

Dump this company

Screw BRCC, they are the literal definition of grifters.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11 View Post
    "and serve as the premier coffee company to the conservative customer"

um... sorry Guys not to shat on your post but this made me laugh.... BRC has been called out many times for donating to Democrats, hiring democrats, a quick google of actblue will tell
    you all you need to know. While I respect what they do for vets and the vet community, they are literally Preying on "dumb cons" to buy their garbage coffee, while they Give money to the left. Its very much a hey guys lets use guns and all the cool stuff to market, yet we think only us vets should have it. Pro vet is great, However they are most def not pro 2A.
    Cant justify Giving money to them, just my 02,
    cheers fellows!
    Not hiring someone based on their political affiliation is prejudice and in many places, illegal. If you hold BRCC to a standard where they hire based on political alignments vs. individual capabilities, you should never be in a position to hire/fire anyone ever, at any time. Plus, not hiring based on individual acumen/merit is bad business. If someone can crunch numbers and sell coffee better than the next guy, you have an obligation to your stakeholders and investors to maximize your business' ability to generate income.

And donating to Democrats is also not an issue, if the individual Democrat isn't anti gun. People are allowed to do what they want and believe what they want while still supporting gun rights.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by p.Rundle View Post
    Not hiring someone based on their political affiliation is prejudice and in many places, illegal. If you hold BRCC to a standard where they hire based on political alignments vs. individual capabilities, you should never be in a position to hire/fire anyone ever, at any time. Plus, not hiring based on individual acumen/merit is bad business. If someone can crunch numbers and sell coffee better than the next guy, you have an obligation to your stakeholders and investors to maximize your business' ability to generate income.

And donating to Democrats is also not an issue, if the individual Democrat isn't anti gun. People are allowed to do what they want and believe what they want while still supporting gun rights.
    Lol have you been living under a rock? Companies hire/fire based on their political beliefs and values all the time and there is no law explicitly prohibiting that.

People are free to vote for what they want and we're free to call them out for being grifters BRCC are nothing more than grifters looking to make a quick buck off of people who like guns by giving them the impression that they are pro 2A. What kind of pro-gun corporate social responsibility have they ever done? None. Look it up for yourself. Zero dollars in donations to any pro gun org or politician. They also disavowed Rittenhouse (who did nothing wrong) and that in and of itself is a reason to dislike them.

Even the Canadian branch of BRCC isnt pro gun. Before they took down their facebook page they couldn't even muster a symbolic post condemning the ban of the black rifles which they have literally built their brand upon. Did they donate to any of the legal challenges? Nope! Oh but if you're one of the cops who will one day seize are guns then you can get a free bag!

Ripping off conservative minded people is an age old tradition and one that BRCC has been doing a very good job of unfortunately.

CGN Regular
    This company is awful. All they did was slander a 17 year old before his trial. There are better Canadian veteran owner companies to support than this.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Lol have you been living under a rock? Companies hire/fire based on their political beliefs and values all the time and there is no law explicitly prohibiting that.

People are free to vote for what they want and we're free to call them out for being grifters BRCC are nothing more than grifters looking to make a quick buck off of people who like guns by giving them the impression that they are pro 2A. What kind of pro-gun corporate social responsibility have they ever done? None. Look it up for yourself. Zero dollars in donations to any pro gun org or politician. They also disavowed Rittenhouse (who did nothing wrong) and that in and of itself is a reason to dislike them.

Even the Canadian branch of BRCC isnt pro gun. Before they took down their facebook page they couldn't even muster a symbolic post condemning the ban of the black rifles which they have literally built their brand upon. Did they donate to any of the legal challenges? Nope! Oh but if you're one of the cops who will one day seize are guns then you can get a free bag!

Ripping off conservative minded people is an age old tradition and one that BRCC has been doing a very good job of unfortunately.
    Laws that do prohibit this exist in the US, on a state/municipal level. BRCC also donate money from every bag (or so they claim on the bag) to the NRA, if you can even call that a pro-gun organization anymore. The point remains that meritocracy is what business should abide by, and I'm surprised people are so opposed to it. People on this site always say they pine for meritocracy, and conservatives in general claim is important (look at arguments against affirmative action). But when there's a "conservative" company that has a meritocracy-based hiring process, people wig out.

How did we even get here? Politically oriented coffee? What happened where coffee, a stupid drink that tastes like crap, that people drink to make it to lunch without a headache, has to be politicized? Sometimes I think about this and it makes my stomach churn. This is about both left and right wing stuff. We politicized and divided our society so fervently I don't know how we can recover. Campaigning against Walmart because one of the owner goes on safari? Despising a coffee company, be it Starbucks or BRCC, over their beliefs? Where does this go? Where do we draw the line?

Common sense and reasonable thinking have totally disappeared. Now the loudest voices are the forlorn fringe--they always have been, but there weren't so many--again, on either side.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Regular
    Not everything has to be political. But BRCC made things political when they spoke out against K.R and anyone who supported him throughout that mess. They dont support lawful use of black rifles, it seems. Should change their name to something oriented specifically towards veterans. At least it would be more honest.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast