Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PC9 Charger Take Down pistol in Canada 679.00USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Cool gun
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    These are classified as pistols I presume? Rather than a rifle with a restricted length barrel?
    This! This is the question!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar
    Perfect, now the RCMP will "reinterpret" the pistol mags to 5 rounds capacity limits -_-

There is a FRT for a Charger pistol 10 round capacity already in the system. These are classified as pistols and will have 10 round magazines regardless of whether you put the rear stock attachment on it.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Quote Originally Posted by mwjones View Post
    Perfect, now the RCMP will "reinterpret" the pistol mags to 5 rounds capacity limits -_-

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hey guys, anyway I could be put on a waiting list for this model?

I'd emailed about getting this in a couple of months ago and was told to check back in a couple weeks and there was nothing at that time. Then of course I miss out on this post while at the cottage. I suppose I could subscribe to this thread but I'd rather not have to fight for stock once links are posted.

What are the chances someone has a front 6.5” barrel for the Ruger PCC 9mm?

+1

I too would be interested in purchasing just the forward takedown section 6"barrel. Assuming it fits the standard PCC with no issue?

There are plenty of YouTube videos that prove interchangeability is possible without issue. However, I don't believe they sell the barrels separately. I have seen the shorter for ends from Midwest industries but you have to start cutting barrels and reclassifying to restricted. It would likely be more cost-effective to purchase the charger separately.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnston79 View Post
    +1

I too would be interested in purchasing just the forward takedown section 6"barrel. Assuming it fits the standard PCC with no issue?
    Interested in feedback from IRG Canada or other PC9 Charger stocking dealers. Not interested in chopping barrels etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnston79 View Post
    +1

++1
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast