Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PC9 Charger Take Down pistol in Canada 679.00USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnston79 View Post
    +1

I too would be interested in purchasing just the forward takedown section 6"barrel. Assuming it fits the standard PCC with no issue?
    same here
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    +1

I too would be interested in purchasing just the forward takedown section 6"barrel. Assuming it fits the standard PCC with no issue?
    +++1
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Me too on just the barrel. Ruger can't even keep up with making the guns though so I think that's pretty unlikely any time soon.

Seems like a grand idea.

CGN Regular
    dead link

Quote Originally Posted by reddog9x19 View Post
    +++1
    This!!!!

+1

https://ruger.com/service/partsService.html

Scroll down to where it lists the firearms that Ruger doesn't provide parts or service for. PC9 Carbine is listed there. I'm not sure I completely understand why this would be, but I believe contacting Ruger would be the best why to find out .

Quote Originally Posted by Malta1911 View Post
    https://ruger.com/service/partsService.html

Scroll down to where it lists the firearms that Ruger doesn't provide parts or service for. PC9 Carbine is listed there. I'm not sure I completely understand why this would be, but I believe contacting Ruger would be the best why to find out .
    I think there is some confusion in this thread (including myself) in regards to the titled PC9 in the OP. I have a PC Carbine, not a PC9 Carbine. Old version vs New Production as I understand. I think that's why the PC9 is listed on the Ruger site as no parts available, as it is obviously out of production now. That being said, it hasn't really brought us any closer to finding answers if Ruger sells just the short barrel assembly by itself. Now I would ask, even if they did would it fit my PC Carbine, as the OP says PC9 Carbine?

I read somewhere that they dont just make the barrel do to some laws in the states that would create their pistol/SBR rules.

Anymore of these coming in ?
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast