Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CCI Blazer Brass Ammo 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ 5201 - Case, 1000 Rounds

Business Member

CCI Blazer Brass Ammo 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ 5201 - Case, 1000 Rounds

Attachment 507919

$399.99

Available here

Case of 1000 Rounds (20 boxes, 50 rounds per box)This Ammunition has the same great value and exceptional performance found in Blazer Ammunition with aluminum cases, but it has a boxer-primed, reloadable brass case. It is the perfect practice and training ammunition. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.

Caliber: 9mm Luger
    Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
    Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
    Case Type: Brass
    Muzzle Velocity: 1090 fps
    Muzzle Energy: 327 ft. lbs.

Attachment 507920
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Holy fook. I know this isn't your guys fault but the prices are getting absolutely insane. I bought a case a month ago for $330, and two months before that for $289.

Nope

Any 147g coming in? The critical defence is about 70c per round is too much to shoot paper.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TikkaCris View Post
    Holy fook. I know this isn't your guys fault but the prices are getting absolutely insane. I bought a case a month ago for $330, and two months before that for $289.
    We were told prices are going up again.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    Any 147g coming in? The critical defence is about 70c per round is too much to shoot paper.
    This is all we have for 147

Available here

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Interesting to see the price dynamics. There was a huge delay in prices increasing at the start of the panic. Prices in the US jumped months before they did here.
    Now, prices are falling in the US, and I’m curious to see whether we see a delay in prices going down here.
    Our prices also never went as high as theirs did.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    Interesting to see the price dynamics. There was a huge delay in prices increasing at the start of the panic. Prices in the US jumped months before they did here.
    Now, prices are falling in the US, and I’m curious to see whether we see a delay in prices going down here.
    Our prices also never went as high as theirs did.
    In all my years man I have never seen prices of ammo go down in Canada, regardless of dollar or US situations. I hope this pandemic pricing will adjust eventually because it is out of hand, but in my experience, once prices go up retailers keep them up.

CGN Regular
    Less than a year ago I bought a case for $250. Crazy!

CGN frequent flyer
    My favourite plinking round now my new favourite is .22 lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast