Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CZ 457 Barreled Action .22lr Varmint Match 20" 1/2x28

Expried Business Member
    Just a heads up that we also have them in stock and ready to go!

CZ 457 Match Barreled Action

CGN Regular
    Do you have an updated list of venders that are selling this package?

Are these eventually going to be available in other calibres (17 HMR in particular)? I’ll probably have an extra 457 stock kicking around and would rather not buy a whole new rifle…

Any chance any dealers have these left? or am I able to order one through anyone?
    Last edited by Azmenak; 02-12-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Any more coming in?

CGN Regular
    Any stores have these in stock?
    Either match grade or just the normal varmint

i see these are still available. my concern is the barrel? what are the specs? i can buy a 457 synthetic for 599.00. now, if it has a “good” barrel it might be worth getting the action and going with KRG or MDT for the chassis.. to be determined.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    i see these are still available. my concern is the barrel? what are the specs? i can buy a 457 synthetic for 599.00. now, if it has a “good” barrel it might be worth getting the action and going with KRG or MDT for the chassis.. to be determined.
    You will be better off buying a MDT xrs chassis with the barreled action as whole set, about $1200.
    Considering the barrel itself already 800 and mdt xrs chassis is 700, you get a better deal than buying the barrel alone
    Last edited by JQIAN; 06-26-2022 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    The internet is a strange place. Other forums are saying the accuracy out of the MTR barrels are Usually better than standard CZ barrels but not always. I have no idea if there is any truth to this. From what I see with my own eyes at PRS matches, they seem to be keeping up with the the front of the pack(MTR). Almost everybody throws it into a chassis. This was a smoking deal at the time. I paid 970 for a pro Varmint without the MTR barrel. Had this been available when I was looking it would’ve been a no brainer. ORYX Chassis paired with this makes for a super affordable tack driver. The 457 Synthetic has a much smaller diameter barrel and really isn’t in the same class.

you guys have given me some great ideas! can a guy buy these parts in Canada? had a bit of a look but didn't find much...
    CCFR Member

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast