2 new muzzle devices now available

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
After many months of R&D and testing for recoil mitigation and muzzle control it is with great pleasure we announce that we are introducing two new muzzle brake designs!

With the target of zero-muzzle-movement and seizing total control of your semi auto rifle, the recoil signature of this brake is absolutely incredible.
We can confidently say .. you're gonna love THIS Tyrant!
Available in 223 (1/2x28 TPI), and 6.5 / 308 (5/8x24TPI) the brakes are made of 416 stainless steel and salt bath nitrided for the nice rich black color
Introductory price of the Tyrant brake is $150.00

Focusing on absolute recoil mitigation and muzzle control for long range engagements, The SIGIL (Self Indexing Gill Brake) has taken the technology used in our permanent 3 port gill brake and put them in a package that you can install at home! This new brake design allows for the simple and easy install or removal of the brake as desired. Brake and nut are made of 416 stainless steel and salt bath nitrided black.
Introductory price is $250.00

All calibers and both brake styles are IN STOCK NOW and will be up on our website shortly!

https://www.albertatacticalrifle.co...rs-s-i-g-i-l-muzzle-brake/category_pathway-86

https://www.albertatacticalrifle.co...-atrs-tyrant-muzzle-brake/category_pathway-86

ATRS-Tyrant.jpg
ATRS-SIGIL.jpg

Last edited:
You guys produce gold. Do you think either of these are workable on bullpups?
Specifically an x95 (223) or M17 (308)?
I've never run a brake on a bullpup before, but preventing muzzle raise would be cool.

I've never run a brake on a bullpup before, but preventing muzzle raise would be cool.

Also interested in this for my x95

With flat ports, the Tyrant would be the ideal muzzle device for an X95.

Purchased a tyrant for 556 bullpup, and tried it out today. You guys were right i absolutely love it, it worked so well that I was driving the rifle well below the target on follow up shots, due to muzzle memory prior to your break. This break is just plain awesome!

Tyrant would be a beauty on a stag 10..
Oh and on a modern sporter.. hmmm.

Keep it up guys, have lots of your magazines, rings and other things and it’s *all* a step above the competition.

Back
Top Bottom