Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway again!

I use flashlights on a daily basis for work and depend on them. I haven't heard of O-Light until recently, I'd like to see if it lives up to its name
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

I even use a retired airgun light/laser as a flashlight

CGN Regular
    I ran a high school Wilderness canoe club for over 20 years. I bought many high end headlamps, and found them all wanting. The really bright ones ate batteries like candy, and most of them were only good out to about 15 feet. We had many early morning starts and late night setups, plus "bear patrol" where good, reliable flashlights were a must have item. I have looked at the new generation of extremely bright lights, but have yet to pull the trigger on any.

I use flashlight around the house, camping and hunting. Mainly use Fenix products, I never tried using O-Light products, why not!

I use flashlights and headlamps nightly, as I work nightshift. Surprisingly how much I like a red led setting as helps preserve my night vision as well as reflecting animals eyes.I also prefer rechargeable as well. I have not tried an olight product yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Mostly use my olights when hunting.

At work to light up parts in the dark hidey holes... and look for spiders... mainly look for spiders... just look for spiders... I hate spiders.

CGN Regular
    Use them almost daily at work, but ours have to be intrinsically safe.

CGN Regular
    I'm a DIY kinda guy and I carry a small flashlight in my pocket at 'almost' all times. It's amazing how often it gets used.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Last time I used a flashlight I think I was wiring a breaker box. Could doll up a few toys with this beaut though! Thanks for the opportunity!
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast