Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B and T APC9 PRO

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Wolverine was complaining about the "lab" taking there time to assign an FRT? I guess he was frustrated, and closed the thread, no problem IRG likes my $$$$$
    It will require the fixed front takedown pin assembly to be even considered for import into Canada. There also seems to be an exclusive on import and distribution in Canada. I think once they are brought in it would probably be from the same company you just mentioned. Just my thoughts on this scenario. Basically any B&T that comes into Canada will have the fixed pin and the wolverine engraving.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    It will require the fixed front takedown pin assembly to be even considered for import into Canada. There also seems to be an exclusive on import and distribution in Canada. I think once they are brought in it would probably be from the same company you just mentioned. Just my thoughts on this scenario. Basically any B&T that comes into Canada will have the fixed pin and the wolverine engraving.
    Well if that ends up being the situation, then I won't buy one. Cdn dealers better get there act together, or they should start selling something other than guns. Like a previous poster "Hmmmm" to this type of gun, I don't want to buy muskets, or NR M10X contraptions. If I can't own a sub gun that takes Glock mags then fine. NP.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

You realize this has literally nothing to do with canadian gun dealers right?
    Collector of old junk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Well if that ends up being the situation, then I won't buy one. Cdn dealers better get there act together, or they should start selling something other than guns. Like a previous poster "Hmmmm" to this type of gun, I don't want to buy muskets, or NR M10X contraptions. If I can't own a sub gun that takes Glock mags then fine. NP.
    This is the most asinine response I've ever heard. Guess what, yiu ain't getting one then if that front pin is not fixed. I'm more then positive this is the attitude why Wolverine stopped your 1 of "what 10" threads already

Just to answer your own question yet again then.. hmmmmm cuz you don't seem to get it.

Ya think IRG would already have them here then right!?!?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    This is the most asinine response I've ever heard. Guess what, yiu ain't getting one then if that front pin is not fixed. I'm more then positive this is the attitude why Wolverine stopped your 1 of "what 10" threads already

Just to answer your own question yet again then.. hmmmmm cuz you don't seem to get it.

Ya think IRG would already have them here then right!?!?
    Jaws, nobody cares what you think, this IRG's forum, go post in Wolverines forum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Jaws, nobody cares what you think, this IRG's forum, go post in Wolverines forum.
    :-( `````````` ah just seems the "canadian importers care tho to lock your dozen threads every 40 mins". Not too sure why yiu can't grasp this as of yet. The reason we EVEN have the APC 9 is the way they are imported into the country. SIMPLE
    But please make another 20 threads on it in 2 days
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Irg dot com is also dedicated to their local and American customers.

If it was on irg dot ca then it would be a different story!

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Lmaooo...are you a child?!

Wolverine gets ALL their B&T products from Switzerland, not the USA.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Lmaooo...are you a child?!

Wolverine gets ALL their B&T products from Switzerland, not the USA.
    USA rules, LOL, GFUS

CGN frequent flyer mozambique technique's Avatar
    As a B&T layman, what's the issue with the front takedown pin on these? Someone mentioned it has to be fixed to be importable.
    Jesus, Mohammed, save me from your followers!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast