Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B and T APC9 PRO

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mozambique technique View Post
    As a B&T layman, what's the issue with the front takedown pin on these? Someone mentioned it has to be fixed to be importable.
    From the importer

"All APC rifles have a permanent front pivot pin. This is a safety feature that was built into the rifles by B&T to prevent any chance of compatibility between the semi-auto APC rifles and their prohibited full-auto versions. This feature aided in the non-restricted status of the APC rifles granted by the RCMP."

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    From the importer

"All APC rifles have a permanent front pivot pin. This is a safety feature that was built into the rifles by B&T to prevent any chance of compatibility between the semi-auto APC rifles and their prohibited full-auto versions. This feature aided in the non-restricted status of the APC rifles granted by the RCMP."
    Because we have so many full auto BT lowers here in Canada lol. Their ideology is wack.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    Because we have so many full auto BT lowers here in Canada lol. Their ideology is wack.
    It is as easy as deciding to aquire a full auto. They can't stop anyone from doing anything, all they can do is make suggestions and threats and dole out punishments... like the elementary school lunch lady.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

I'm pretty sure we can. We will advise once the FRT is released.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I see that you have this listed on your webstie currently, once an FRT# is assigned? will you be able to offer it in a "turn key" configuration with the Glock or SIG lower and the collapsible stock? No ETA is necessary. Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    I'm pretty sure we can. We will advise once the FRT is released.
    Thank You, the ONE answer I was looking, not all the comments from the CGN peanut gallery,
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

What is so great about these vs. what we already have available here today in Canada from official B&T dustrubutor?

Name:  F799D097-C886-40B4-9DAA-F14AED0EB33D.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  87.9 KB

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shurick View Post
    What is so great about these vs. what we already have available here today in Canada from official B&T dustrubutor?

Name:  F799D097-C886-40B4-9DAA-F14AED0EB33D.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  87.9 KB
    Not saying its better but here are the changes I am aware of

Changeable pistol grip
    Better Bolt Release
    Non Reciprocating Dual Sided Charging Handle

The first two changes are already implemented on some of the APC9 models available as they have the pro lower. The last change is the one most people want and only available with the pro upper.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    Not saying its better but here are the changes I am aware of

Changeable pistol grip
    Better Bolt Release
    Non Reciprocating Dual Sided Charging Handle to

The first two changes are already implemented on some of the APC9 models available as they have the pro lower. The last change is the one most people want and only available with the pro upper.
    Hi MitchCDN,

just wanted to add something, I am one of those that is really not interested in this short version...at all. At this barrel length, I might as well stick with my Glock 17 honestly. I love the current 7 or so inch barrel length of the APC9 / GHM9. The non reciprocating handle, that’s also not something I’m interested in, although I fully understand people who do. I like the idea of having something to push the bolt in case a round needs a little push....that’s just me.
    What I want though, is the GLOCK lower !!! The current Bt mags ? No a big fan to say the least, but I’ll wait to see how they do in the long term. Plus that 5 rounds limit drives me nuts. I had the GHM9 with the glock lower, and I loved that feature..those 24 rds Factory Glock mags are so awesome. I’m just hoping that once the APC9 with the Glock lower is approved, those of us who have the standard APC9 with the OEM mags, will be able to convert to the glock lower. It would have been a straight forward move without the front pin being permanently fixed. I’m still glad we could get those despite the front pin feature. Cheers

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    Hi MitchCDN,

just wanted to add something, I am one of those that is really not interested in this short version...at all. At this barrel length, I might as well stick with my Glock 17 honestly. I love the current 7 or so inch barrel length of the APC9 / GHM9. The non reciprocating handle, that’s also not something I’m interested in, although I fully understand people who do. I like the idea of having something to push the bolt in case a round needs a little push....that’s just me.
    What I want though, is the GLOCK lower !!! The current Bt mags ? No a big fan to say the least, but I’ll wait to see how they do in the long term. Plus that 5 rounds limit drives me nuts. I had the GHM9 with the glock lower, and I loved that feature..those 24 rds Factory Glock mags are so awesome. I’m just hoping that once the APC9 with the Glock lower is approved, those of us who have the standard APC9 with the OEM mags, will be able to convert to the glock lower. It would have been a straight forward move without the front pin being permanently fixed. I’m still glad we could get those despite the front pin feature. Cheers
    You bring up excellent points! I agree with you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yep I agree if it has a 4.5 or 5.5 inch barrel why not just use a handgun. But to each is own and this is the op's post.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast