Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: B and T APC9 PRO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar

B and T APC9 PRO

I see that you have this listed on your webstie currently, once an FRT# is assigned? will you be able to offer it in a "turn key" configuration with the Glock or SIG lower and the collapsible stock? No ETA is necessary. Thanks
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Why not just phone them?
    Collector of old junk

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I see that you have this listed on your webstie currently, once an FRT# is assigned? will you be able to offer it in a "turn key" configuration with the Glock or SIG lower and the collapsible stock? No ETA is necessary. Thanks
    Did you actually try the APC9 stock ? I find it excellent, very ergonomic, and solid like a rock ! I’m not sure the collapsible stock that everyone is looking for is as good. For something like the APC9K that the US military is getting, I can understand as the gun is smaller, more compact, lighter, and needs to be deployed quickly.....I held one in my hands few days ago when I was in Dallas ( selling for 7000 USD...wonder why ?) But for a regular APC9 ? I will personally stick with the current APC9 stock. I Had a GHM9 with the Glock lower and I sold it to get an APC9...was very reluctant because of the proprietary BT Mags. When I had the GHM9, I really wanted to get the collapsible stock as the original stock was too narrow, and would hurt when shooting it, but it was sturdy and solidly locked in place when deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    Did you actually try the APC9 stock ? I find it excellent, very ergonomic, and solid like a rock ! I’m not sure the collapsible stock that everyone is looking for is as good. For something like the APC9K that the US military is getting, I can understand as the gun is smaller, more compact, lighter, and needs to be deployed quickly.....I held one in my hands few days ago when I was in Dallas ( selling for 7000 USD...wonder why ?) But for a regular APC9 ? I will personally stick with the current APC9 stock. I Had a GHM9 with the Glock lower and I sold it to get an APC9...was very reluctant because of the proprietary BT Mags. When I had the GHM9, I really wanted to get the collapsible stock as the original stock was too narrow, and would hurt when shooting it, but it was sturdy and solidly locked in place when deployed.
    No, I'm looking get something that is the same as what the US military purchased. I guess Wolverine closed the other thread?, so I'll go spend my money with IRG. I don't know why Cdn dealers don't bring in guns that people want to buy? but whatever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    they aren't legal yet here I would hazard a guess at. Didn't Wolverine already say that!?!?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    they aren't legal yet here I would hazard a guess at. Didn't Wolverine already say that!?!?
    Wolverine was complaining about the "lab" taking there time to assign an FRT? I guess he was frustrated, and closed the thread, no problem IRG likes my $$$$$

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I don't know why Cdn dealers don't bring in guns that people want to buy? but whatever.

Hmmmmm

But it doesn't matter to me I'll play with the APC s and GHM9s I already have
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Can you please send the link, I cant seems to find it on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkrewuvsky View Post
    Can you please send the link, I cant seems to find it on their website.
    No problem;
    https://www.irunguns.com/product/bt-...mm-55-30rd-blk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast