Some New Hinderer Knives Are In!!

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Good day Cgn! We just received a small shipment of Hinderer Knives! We have the new Jurassic Spearpoint and some XM-18 3.5 Slicers! Some of the shipment was spoken for before it landed but we do still have a few knives left.

RHK

We have a few different color schemes in stock as well as what is pictured here.

These things are tanks.

Pop by the shop to check them out or come visit us online!

Cheers.

Im unfamiliar with these knives, but when I clicked the link I was expecting a hideous abomination with the faux-military esthetics that seem to appeal to the average Canadian Gun Nuter, but I was pleasantly surprised. I may have to order one of these!

Im unfamiliar with these knives, but when I clicked the link I was expecting a hideous abomination with the faux-military esthetics that seem to appeal to the average Canadian Gun Nuter, but I was pleasantly surprised. I may have to order one of these!

They are truly excellent tools. Designed and built by someone who was constantly breaking knives on the job as a first responder so he decided to make his own (this is many years ago of course).

Back
Top Bottom