Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M1 Garand Tipo 2 .308Win Surplus Good Condition Italian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I’ve been told $2500-$3000 depends on receiver you choose

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    They are graded by manufacturer but the most expensive would likely be about $3000 retail. We would gladly order something in for you if that is acceptable.

Seeing as how canadian importers want $3k for a CMP graded rifle that goes for $1k in the states, GLHF with that

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crumbz View Post
    Called one of the soon to be stocking dealers and was quoted $38xx; kinda lost interest myself. Less competition for the rest of you now!
    God dammit, I did factor a degree of sarcasm in my price. This is just getting stupid.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    I’ve been told $2500-$3000 depends on receiver you choose
    Tbh still a bit too high. Although they are not parts rifles, they still were rechambered so that diminishes value. Plus they have rust and pitting on them. So in reality the only premium they have is a hard to find receiver and numbers matching? Id put them at a value of $1800-2500. If pick one up somewhere in that range.

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Seeing as how canadian importers want $3k for a CMP graded rifle that goes for $1k in the states, GLHF with that
    Well Thanks to the Liberal gvt for banning everything, choices are so low , that prices are what they are.
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Tbh still a bit too high. Although they are not parts rifles, they still were rechambered so that diminishes value. Plus they have rust and pitting on them. So in reality the only premium they have is a hard to find receiver and numbers matching? Id put them at a value of $1800-2500. If pick one up somewhere in that range.
    I wouldn't say that diminishes value. They were done at the factory. They are what they are. They arent Bubba rifles. I do agree, all basic Garands are overpriced. They aren't rare.
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    God dammit, I did factor a degree of sarcasm in my price. This is just getting stupid.
    yup..... I had recently pondered grabbing a garand but seems everyone wants big money for their homebuilds and I have watched as the prices creep up.
    Is what it is I suppose but over 2grand for any Garand is just something that kills my interest as the Garand rifles themselves , save for scarce collector models, are certainly not 2thousand dollar rifles by todays standards. (using the respected CMP pricing as a guideline)

I think it is cool that importers are at least trying to bring stuff like this in so my post is not to be construed as me knocking dealers or importers over the price of these.
    At the end of the day all these guns will do is drive the already stupid prices of Garands in the EE, up even higher.
    no thanx LOL

I thought Garands were over-priced when they hit $400.....LOL....how wrong I was....
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

I've wanted an m1 garand since I was a kid and they were selling at king sol for $200. I won't pay $3000 for one though.

CGN Regular
    Tenda has some for sale. Winchester for $2600 and Springfield for $2500. I'll start crawling the websites to see what everyone else is selling for.

Seems several sites listed them and for the same prices. Breda is the cheapest going for $2300.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast