D2015 Powder now available

Anyone else get a jug with 5lbs crossed off and 4.3 written in with pen underneath? I've emailed a couple times and haven't heard back in a week or so. Just curious if this is common.
Order number? Yours was the last jug I suspect, hence the adjustment. You should have been refunded the difference

My receipt was $268.79. There was no discount applied. My cc was charged $358.38.

Order number is #4050505.

I’m sorry some confusion was probably originally caused by the expiry wrong on the autofill on my iPad on the original order but there was no sale applied and no “adjustment” for the missing powder. I wonder if such things have happened to happen to other people.

Correct this tomorrow.

I’m posting this here after a week of not hearing back from you. Feel free to contact me as well.
Ryan

My receipt was $268.79. There was no discount applied. My cc was charged $358.38.

Order number is #4050505.

I’m sorry some confusion was probably originally caused by the expiry wrong on the autofill on my iPad on the original order but there was no sale applied and no “adjustment” for the missing powder. I wonder if such things have happened to happen to other people.

Correct this tomorrow.

I’m posting this here after a week of not hearing back from you. Feel free to contact me as well.
Ryan
Dan is correcting it now. He'll be in contact shortly.

Back
Top Bottom