Type 81 Upgraded Over-Sized Charging Handle

I have never felt the handle was too small, a bit big already if anything. Hopefully this is indicative of more aftermarket stuff for the rifles though.

Just an update for everyone. I was an early adopter and the thing broke under normal use. Blew itself in half one day at the range while shooting from the bench. Wish it wasn't made of such poor materials! It was good when it worked but.. it was made to a poor standard and will eventually bust. Avoid for sure.

So did I, it didn't fall out - the metal actually snapped in two. It separated where the handle extends from the original charging handle. Fortunately I was able to get the threaded piece out eventually as well.

Mine snapped off as well however it lasted at least 1500 rounds. I was also hitting g it with the empty mag after reloads. Womp womp guess I'll have to design a new one since the parts have dried up everywhere.

Does it fit on type 81 knob??

I had to drill mine out to fit over type 81 cocking handle. After that , i put some electrical tape around the skinny part of the cocking handle, slid the zenitco enlarged knob over and lock tite'd the set screw and it hasn't gone anywhere since. Put 500 rnds through it, hasn't budged, and much nicer

Back
Top Bottom