Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical in stock

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMelon View Post
    I don’t think the LTT will come to Canada because of the +2 already fitted in. Bummer looks wicked.

Thanks for giving feedback on yours.
    True that.

All the parts are readily available here tho so you can make your own version of it.
    The extension must be pinned at .9 of a 3" shell so you remain legal and you gain (1) 2" 3/4 shell by doing so.
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

These shotguns are awesome. Had mine since last spring and it’s a great tactical,defensive and turkey gun. Very lightweight and easy to pack. Took a Turkey with it no problem and prints slugs into tight groups at 50 yards

That's not tactical.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    I have shot this shotgun before. I don't know if it is the same one with the aggressive checkering on the trigger hand grip but I would like to mention that the recoil feels like the grip is cutting your hand. The recoil is not bad, lightweight over all in terms of weight (not recoil) and I would recommend wearing gloves when shooting. The quality is excellent at the cost of comfort. Good price and reliable in terms of function.
    That's hilarious. You must have some soft hands brother. The grip texture is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    That's not tactical.
    It's black and 18.5" so it is.
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    True that.

All the parts are readily available here tho so you can make your own version of it.
    The extension must be pinned at .9 of a 3" shell so you remain legal and you gain (1) 2" 3/4 shell by doing so.
    It looks cool, but a tactical shotgun needs to have the mag tube flush with the barrel (my personal opinion)....does anyone know what method is being used as far as pinning these mag extentions that are available to the Canadian market?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    It looks cool, but a tactical shotgun needs to have the mag tube flush with the barrel (my personal opinion)....does anyone know what method is being used as far as pinning these mag extentions that are available to the Canadian market?
    That'll make it flush:
    https://nordiccomp.com/categories/be...extension-kit/

A permanent mod using a metal rod.
    Casey at TacOrd can do it for you (if you already have the unit) or you can buy it already done from him.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    The terms "Gen 1" and "Gen 2" are misnomers....... easiest and most accurate way to tell if they are the newer version is to ask if they have a screw-in choke.

Cheers!
    So does this model have a choked barrel?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    The terms "Gen 1" and "Gen 2" are misnomers....... easiest and most accurate way to tell if they are the newer version is to ask if they have a screw-in choke.

Cheers!
    So is it gen 1 or 2

CGN Regular
    They don't make 1's anymore. If you look at the bolt release, that's a GEn 2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast