Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical in stock

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    The terms "Gen 1" and "Gen 2" are misnomers....... easiest and most accurate way to tell if they are the newer version is to ask if they have a screw-in choke.

Cheers!
    The easiest way to tell the difference is the action release, you could take a GEN 1 and have it threaded.

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    That's not tactical.
    Sure it is!

Attachment 513557

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    It looks cool, but a tactical shotgun needs to have the mag tube flush with the barrel (my personal opinion)....does anyone know what method is being used as far as pinning these mag extentions that are available to the Canadian market?
    Yes, a screw is used to attach an aluminum finger that is rounded at the end facing your shell. Loctite threads let set, drill out screw head.

Service was provided to me by Tactical Ordnance when I purchased the Nordic Comp kit.

Attachment 513556
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 08-09-2021 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    I have shot this shotgun before. I don't know if it is the same one with the aggressive checkering on the trigger hand grip but I would like to mention that the recoil feels like the grip is cutting your hand. The recoil is not bad, lightweight over all in terms of weight (not recoil) and I would recommend wearing gloves when shooting. The quality is excellent at the cost of comfort. Good price and reliable in terms of function.
    You can go to the Mega kick-off synthetic stock for Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, 12 gauge. On the 1301 Tac no problem gives you a little more length of pull, softer rubber like materials, and recoil reduction.
    https://estore.beretta.com/en-eu/meg...te-black-12ga/

If I didn't need a pistol grip set up, this would be my choice over the Magpul stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Sure it is!

Attachment 513557

Yes, a screw is used to attach an aluminum finger that is rounded at the end facing your shell. Loctite threads let set, drill out screw head.

Service was provided to me by Tactical Ordnance when I purchased the Nordic Comp kit.

Attachment 513556
    I guess that is not too bad of a setup, as the screw could be either further drilled out from the outside or the finger could be unscrewed from the inside shoud SHTF scenario set in?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Regular
    Does anyone make a folding stock for this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Does anyone make a folding stock for this yet?

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...uild-Breakdown

https://mdttac.com/ca_en/mdt-folding-stock-adapter.html

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    The easiest way to tell the difference is the action release, you could take a GEN 1 and have it threaded.
    Sure, perhaps if this was a used gun on the EE. I seriously doubt G4C is offering an earlier version they have threaded for a choke.
    BTW, the action release can be replaced with a revised part.

Man I want one of these so badly. I try to justify it by saying I can swap out the chokes for small game, turkey hunting and (maybe) clays as wells as blasting #### to dust in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    Sure, perhaps if this was a used gun on the EE. I seriously doubt G4C is offering an earlier version they have threaded for a choke.
    BTW, the action release can be replaced with a revised part.
    That's what I was meaning, not saying anything towards G4C. Yes you can get a (shroud) to protect the G1 lever from accidentally being set off.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMelon View Post
    I don’t think the LTT will come to Canada because of the +2 already fitted in. Bummer looks wicked.

Thanks for giving feedback on yours.
    I know this thread is a bit old but I just came across it and wanted to point out that Tactical Ordnance in Ontario is selling what looks like basically an LTT 1301 clone.

https://tacord.com/product/tacord-be...1301-tactical/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast