Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy now and pay later at Wanstalls

Expried Business Member

Buy now and pay later at Wanstalls

We now offer Sezzle which is a financing company that gives you instant approvals and splits up your payments for you. Get the fun stuff now and pay later! You can use it in store and online!

Name:  Sezzle.JPG
Views: 3825
Size:  19.6 KB

I've used Sezzle 3 times now at an online Canadian Knife store and its super easy and has been a great experience, plus there's zero additional fees. I normally just pay cash for everything as I dont like using credit cards so this is a nice option. The app is also super easy to use aswell, you just need to make sure all your payments have been made before the 6 weeks is over. Your now the 2nd CDN sponser who is doing this and its great to see. Hopefully more will take notice.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    I've used Sezzle 3 times now at an online Canadian Knife store and its super easy and has been a great experience, plus there's zero additional fees. I normally just pay cash for everything as I dont like using credit cards so this is a nice option. The app is also super easy to use aswell, you just need to make sure all your payments have been made before the 6 weeks is over. Your now the 2nd CDN sponser who is doing this and its great to see. Hopefully more will take notice.
    Agreed. I bought probably 5 knives from the same knife store I think you’re talking about all using Sezzle.

No hidden fees or BS, ultra smooth.

I did have to unsubscribe from Sezzles mailing list after as their marketing was annoying and irrelevant..

I also had issues using Sezzle on a dif occasion at a big box store that sells firearms. They had a Max price limit that was inaccurately posted.

Thanks for the option anyways. Better than, say, TacticalCapital, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Agreed. I bought probably 5 knives from the same knife store I think you’re talking about all using Sezzle.

No hidden fees or BS, ultra smooth.

I did have to unsubscribe from Sezzles mailing list after as their marketing was annoying and irrelevant..

I also had issues using Sezzle on a dif occasion at a big box store that sells firearms. They had a Max price limit that was inaccurately posted.

Thanks for the option anyways. Better than, say, TacticalCapital, I think.
    Oh yes, a milllllion times better than TacCap. I guess if you're super down on credit and need to build it or something and somehow a gun is a good idea to do that.. TCC could be a good idea. Otherwise, Sezzle is a fantastic option.

Just picked up a Glock and some ammo! Ayyy!

So if they don't charge fees and don't charge interest...how do they make their money?

There’s no such thing as a free loan.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    So if they don't charge fees and don't charge interest...how do they make their money?
    Probably if you don't finish your payments on time they get you on interest and fees

Its only a 6 week grace period so if you don't have the money now you probably won't have the money in a month.

CGN Regular
    If you're financing a $500 item, chances are pretty good you won't finish payments by their free period, and they know this.

Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    Probably if you don't finish your payments on time they get you on interest and fees

Its only a 6 week grace period so if you don't have the money now you probably won't have the money in a month.
    Lol well said. The poor get poorer and financing companies make mad loot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    6 weeks is pretty short but I'd rather have the option to essentially split up the payments across 2-3 credit card billing cycles than not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast