Buy now and pay later at Wanstalls

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
We now offer Sezzle which is a financing company that gives you instant approvals and splits up your payments for you. Get the fun stuff now and pay later! You can use it in store and online!

Sezzle.JPG

Attachments

• Sezzle.JPG
    Sezzle.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 3,881
I've used Sezzle 3 times now at an online Canadian Knife store and its super easy and has been a great experience, plus there's zero additional fees. I normally just pay cash for everything as I dont like using credit cards so this is a nice option. The app is also super easy to use aswell, you just need to make sure all your payments have been made before the 6 weeks is over. Your now the 2nd CDN sponser who is doing this and its great to see. Hopefully more will take notice.

I've used Sezzle 3 times now at an online Canadian Knife store and its super easy and has been a great experience, plus there's zero additional fees. I normally just pay cash for everything as I dont like using credit cards so this is a nice option. The app is also super easy to use aswell, you just need to make sure all your payments have been made before the 6 weeks is over. Your now the 2nd CDN sponser who is doing this and its great to see. Hopefully more will take notice.

Agreed. I bought probably 5 knives from the same knife store I think you’re talking about all using Sezzle.

No hidden fees or BS, ultra smooth.

I did have to unsubscribe from Sezzles mailing list after as their marketing was annoying and irrelevant..

I also had issues using Sezzle on a dif occasion at a big box store that sells firearms. They had a Max price limit that was inaccurately posted.

Thanks for the option anyways. Better than, say, TacticalCapital, I think.

Agreed. I bought probably 5 knives from the same knife store I think you’re talking about all using Sezzle.

No hidden fees or BS, ultra smooth.

I did have to unsubscribe from Sezzles mailing list after as their marketing was annoying and irrelevant..

I also had issues using Sezzle on a dif occasion at a big box store that sells firearms. They had a Max price limit that was inaccurately posted.

Thanks for the option anyways. Better than, say, TacticalCapital, I think.

Oh yes, a milllllion times better than TacCap. I guess if you're super down on credit and need to build it or something and somehow a gun is a good idea to do that.. TCC could be a good idea. Otherwise, Sezzle is a fantastic option.

Just picked up a Glock and some ammo! Ayyy!

So if they don't charge fees and don't charge interest...how do they make their money?

Probably if you don't finish your payments on time they get you on interest and fees

Its only a 6 week grace period so if you don't have the money now you probably won't have the money in a month.

Probably if you don't finish your payments on time they get you on interest and fees

Its only a 6 week grace period so if you don't have the money now you probably won't have the money in a month.

Lol well said. The poor get poorer and financing companies make mad loot.

Does anyone know what their interest rate is for those unfortunate people who don't make the payments on time?

Actually, I looked them up online and it seems the retailer pays them 6%.

i was told that if i don't have the cash i don't need it PERIOD
Sezzel fizzels for me

I agree, but the Canadian gun market has taught me that if I want something I’d better buy it when it’s available. So if I can order it on a layaway or payment plan before it sells out I will. I generally have the cash to pay for it in full, but that doesn’t mean I have that cash budgeted for gun stuff.

Wow, I think it's a very convenient scheme and a fantastic way to buy the things you need right away. But you have to be careful with this, too and know the limits. One day I miscalculated and bought a lot of things. And when it came time to pay the bills, I realized that I didn't have enough money. I was apprehensive about it. I didn't know what to do. I am happy that I stumbled upon the website kertaluotto.com, where there is an opportunity to quickly take an online loan. It saved me. I paid off all my debts on time. But since then, I try not to get things on a "buy now, pay later" basis anymore.

Last edited:
Sezzle is pretty easy to use I've used it multiple times. 4 instalments, one of which is your checkout amount so really 3 instalments. Its a every other week payment plan with the option to move a payment if you need to. I hope more places like Wanstalls do it.

Is this still being offered? Figured I’d try it out with the ongoing sale, but when I go to checkout there is no option to pick Sezzle. Just CC/google pay/EMT

Back
Top Bottom