Thread: WS-MCR 9mm Upper Conversion Kit

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

WS-MCR 9mm Upper Conversion Kit

Interested in a 9mm WS-MCR?

Good news, we got 'em. WS-MCR 9mm Upper Conversion Kit.

Since the debut of the WK 9mm Upper, we've received interest in offering a WS-MCR flavour of this kit as well.

After testing and time in the shop, we have a very limited supply. With no plans for future builds (as of yet), this is your chance to snag one folks.

To complement the WS 9mm conversion, we've also put together a WS-MCR Upper Kit that will convert your 7.62x39 WS-MCR into a 5.56.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Name:  Mcr 9mm kit (2).jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  17.1 KB
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How does the installation differ compared to the WK? Is the only difference the MCR's anti-shimmy pin and having to swap the MCR non bolt-carrier BCG components into your BCG?

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms YouTube Channel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    One more suggestion; when more numbers of these are available, you may want to consider pairing them and/or WK 9 mm uppers with the svelte SBI Lynx and/or Spectre LTD Spec 180 lowers for some pretty sweet complete rifles, IMHO.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    One more suggestion; when more numbers of these are available, you may want to consider pairing them and/or WK 9 mm uppers with the svelte SBI Lynx and/or Spectre LTD Spec 180 lowers for some pretty sweet complete rifles, IMHO.
    Agreed, the only reason I recently bought an MCR was because of the announcement of the new shaped lowers from the Spectre’s. The only reason.
    A 9mm upper kit being sold alongside an mcr + spectre lower, maybe even a pre installed better trigger group: I would pay for that combo any day.

TNA quick question though on these current 9mm uppers, are you able to make them “complete” on their own. Meaning, I just want to pop my 556 upper off. Toss it aside without any guide rod, charge handle swap etc

Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Agreed, the only reason I recently bought an MCR was because of the announcement of the new shaped lowers from the Spectre’s. The only reason.
    A 9mm upper kit being sold alongside an mcr + spectre lower, maybe even a pre installed better trigger group: I would pay for that combo any day.

TNA quick question though on these current 9mm uppers, are you able to make them “complete” on their own. Meaning, I just want to pop my 556 upper off. Toss it aside without any guide rod, charge handle swap etc
    We have all the spares to do that
    just email in and we'll build you a cart
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Regular
    Any way to get an MP9 magazine receiver?