Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tillsonburg Guns

I second to!

A very very good service and fast shipping. And a sweet note on the bill making you feel like a appreciate customer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    This is good to know, great to hear all of the positive reviews, I have checked there sight many times but never pulled a trigger on anything, after hearing the kind words I'm going to have to buy something

Those who know me know that I go through a fair amount of gear and TGS has always been 100% top notch to deal with.

I moved to this area about 5 years ago and Tillsonburg guns has become my go to place for everything firearms related. I have probably purchased 10-12 rifles, shotguns and handguns from them. I ALWAYS do my research first and KNOW I'm getting a good deal. Marc and the guys always treat you right. They get my highest recommendation, AAA+++ !!!!!!!

I have bought from them about 4 months ago. Exactly as advertised. The service is excellent and yes, the shipping was free (I bought a Tikka T3X Tac A1).
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Just purchased a 22-250 from them, great price and outstanding service, thanks TG.

I can't say enough good things about this place. Anytime I'm in the area it's always a treat to stop in. Excellent stock. Reloading gear selection is dynamite. Selection of firearms is always good and great deals on used stuff. My favourite part of this store is the staff. Total lack of the typical gun store "holier than thou" attitude. Often gun store employees use their position as a way to be a loudmouth and be all opinionated and spout off about firearms, etc. When they open their mouth - they often prove how little they really know. This place is the opposite. It's fast become my favourite brick and mortar gun store. I just bought a beauty of a Winchester Y Model 12 trap gun from them. Fair pricing and I got a sweet Tillsonburg Gun hat to boot. Can't wait for my next visit.

They are nothing but the best. Worth the drive to there!

CGN Regular
    Extremely fast shipping great shop.

Bought a PCC from here. Amazing service, fast shipping and discrete packaging. Would recommend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast