Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tillsonburg Guns

Tillsonburg Guns

Can’t say enough about the service and hospitality from the owners and staff of Tillsonburg Guns. My second time with dealing here and will definitely continue.

Thanks for the great deal guys!
    Someone in Canada yelled “libertarians!” And I got in line. I’m starting to think they yelled “librarians” cause every time I get on a soap box they all go “Sshhhhh!”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've actually been in the store once. Friend of my BIL worked there at one time. Looked well stocked and knowledgeable staff.

Grizz
    I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

I am generally leery about ordering anything firearms online but I bought a firearm from them earlier this year and the experience was wonderful from start to finish. Quick responses and answered my questions in detail, professional and friendly customer service, amazing shipping and fulfilment speed, and price was better than anywhere else. Team at Tillsonburg is fantastic and I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Free shipping is nice. Plus I got a little gift with my purchase! Compare this with a store that was going to charge me $58 to ship a handgun (to and from Ontario).
    "Reason Before Passion."

In my opinion, any retailer that sold something as high value as a firearm should offer free shipping. I know many of us will gravitate towards retailers that do this. I also understand spend amount minimums and it makes sense - no business wants to eat shipping for just shipping a single box of ammo. But buying over a certain amount should definitely have free shipping as an incentive.

Tillsonburg not only offered free shipping but I got my firearm in two days or less, so the shipping method was expedient, even though they ate the cost. That's my kind of retailer - wants the customer experience to be a good.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    Purchased a high dollar item from Tillsonburg recently. Great pricing,great service and quick shipping was my experience.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Excellent experience from this store. Jeff is awesome. First-class customer service!!!

I've dealt with them once just recently, had an issue with the purchased item, the experience was amazing, even considering there was an issue. I will definitely deal with them again and highly recommend them to anyone considering any firearm related purchase.

CGN Regular
    I bought a CZ from them earlier this year. Guy answered all my stupid questions and had the pistol to me in 2 days flat. I would buy from them anytime and often find myself cruising their ads and sales.

They are amazing guys to deal with and have fair prices. This is dangerous as I live 2 minutes away lol
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast