Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Production Mosin Nagant based on MOSIN NAGANT MODEL M44

Molot must be on the embargo list.. But it's definitely cool to see new production runs of good old Mosins and SVTs! Kinda like AIA Enfields.

and new production SKS

https://molot.biz/goods/op-sks.html

CGN frequent flyer
    $1100 for a M44/38. Wow. I feel like Rip Van Winkle. $700-800 , o.k. I can see that ,but $1100 for a M38/44/ I guess my Molot PU by that math must be a $2500 rifle. Head shake, gonna go back to sleep.

old rip
    big bear

Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    Interesting that retail price on it about $240 CAD. New production of Mosins are nice, I hope that price will go down though, $1000 for M44 without historical value is a bit high in my opinion.

CGN frequent flyer
    CZ527 available for $900. I just don't get one would pay $200 more for a new production, non collectible Mosin. Oh well, guess spend your money like you wish.
    big bear

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    $1100 for a M44/38. Wow. I feel like Rip Van Winkle. $700-800 , o.k. I can see that ,but $1100 for a M38/44/ I guess my Molot PU by that math must be a $2500 rifle. Head shake, gonna go back to sleep.

old rip
    It is a tough one to swallow when you can still come across Polish m44s that are nicer and cheaper, but I guess it is what is.

Quote Originally Posted by scan View Post
    Interesting that retail price on it about $240 CAD. New production of Mosins are nice, I hope that price will go down though, $1000 for M44 without historical value is a bit high in my opinion.
    OP-SKS is likely a converted surplus SKS actually. There are some legal requirements to be met in Russia to sell milsurp to civilian market, so OP-SKS is just a rebranded milusrp SKS with those mods implemented. That's why the price is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    It is a tough one to swallow when you can still come across Polish m44s that are nicer and cheaper, but I guess it is what is.
    New production runs are not going to have milsurp prices, that should be pretty obvious.. grab a real M44/M38 while you still can, they are on their way to $2500 Garands and $1500 Lee Enfields.

weird how everyone keeps saying these are new production, when theyre just rebarreled frankenrifle refurbs

This is clearly a surplus rifle that someone has refurbed and polished and trying to post as new. There is no way they are making new Mosin receivers. If proof can be provided, that would be great but to me this seems like marketing tactic for a heavy scrubbed and polished Mosin.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast