Conservative Party Range Day With Team Tenda Canada!

Tenda

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
87   4   1
As part of our sixth anniversary celebrations this past weekend, we were able to welcome Costas Menegakis (Conservative Party Former MP and MP Candidate for Richmond Hill), Daisy Wai (Progressive Conservative Party MPP for Richmond Hill), and Godwin Chan (Richmond Hill Ward 6 Councillor) to Sharon Gun Club for an exciting day of target shooting, and a tour of the range.

We were able to share the exciting hobby of target shooting with them, and voice our concerns about the ever increasing restrictions to the Canadian firearms community ranging from the recent OIC ban of AR15s last May to the possibility of municipal firearms bans.

Costas, Daisy, and Godwin were all very supportive of our hobby and community, and had an excellent time.

We will continue to promote shooting sports to the wider community, and thank everyone for the continued support.

View attachment 513879
View attachment 513880
View attachment 513881
View attachment 513882
View attachment 513883
View attachment 513884
View attachment 513885
View attachment 513972
View attachment 513886
View attachment 513887

Last edited:
Good job Tenda. I know how busy you folks are after visiting the shop a few times last month. If more vendors reached out to promote us all like you just did we would all be in a better position politically.

I was there on that day, good job tenda and Sharon club!
I just hope one day we can see this event of liberals. Maybe in my dream

I really like many of the customer / community support things Tenda does. Giveaways, discount cards, community events - the folks at Tenda really are passionate about firearms and shooting sports in particular. I always feel good about shopping there. Someone is always greeting you and asking if you need assistance. Good service. Good prices. Good product. Good retailer.

Great job Tenda. Class act!! It be nice for some Liberal politicians to show up to events like this but unfortunately they're too busy ignoring the real source of gun violence in this country and just keep putting more restrictions on tax paying law abiding gun owners!!!

Back
Top Bottom