Wolverine is looking for feedback!

How did we do!?

• Excellent - Keep on rocking

Votes: 310 81.8%
  • Don't know how it could have been worse.....

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • Haven't purchased, but thinking about it.

Votes: 27 7.1%
  • Haven't purchased, will never buy from you.

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Here for the comments only....

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We want to hear from you!!

If you follow us, if you have purchased from us or even just called to chat, let us know how your experience was!!!

We always appreciate reviews good or bad, if they are good we know we are doing something right!!! If not, then there is always room to learn from our mistakes and make improvements!

There are links below to Facebook and to google reviews!

FACEBOOK REVIEWS

GOOGLE REVIEWS

227636482_4558401700859453_6147087893217039116_n.png

Must be bad luck on my end or I’m difficult to deal with. Bait and switch the time before last and website errors in your favour last time (will be the last time).

I've ordered some magazines and a P.E.P.R. mount for my AR previously, both times everything went smoothly. My only complaint is that my AR is in lockup, but that's no fault of Wolverine lol.

This is hands down the worst poll I've ever seen. 5 options and only two for if you've actually purchased anything.

Give your balls a tug and then tell me how I can buy that second SKS with the stem stock.

I have ordered from you
I have been a right pain in the arse with questions
Over certain products and you have answered my
Queries
I will continue to purchase from you as your service is beyond excellent

Thanks again for your commitment to the industry

My first purchase was excellent. (Barrett fieldcraft 308)
My second purchase was terrible. I ordered a winchester 1873 src 44-40, paid for it, and then waited over a week, with no email of the tracking number. When I called you guys, the guy on the phone put me on hold, came back a few minutes later and told me the rifle was never sent, and that the order FELL BEHIND SOMETHING on the floor and was forgotten. I cancelled that order and haven't dealt with you since.

Interesting poll. My category isn't there, however still peeved about the bait and switch on the Sako ammo and how it was 'handled'. While I decide to shop there again start holding your breath. At the very least include a popular category, -Have bought from you and never will again.

I have made a 2 or 3 purchases. Had one issue with a linear compensator I purchased where received a different model than what I ordered. I called called and the woman i spoke with was friendly and helpful. she emailed me a return shipping label and I returned / exchanged the item for the one I originally ordered. While waiting for the correct order I received a phone call from someone else asking me if I received the proper item as they were looking for an item (different compensator) that was supposed to be in stock but wasn't, I explained what happened and told him who I spoke to (they apparently work in different buildings) and that things were in the process of being resolved.

I would not hesitate to order again from Wolverine Supplies because the people I dealt with were friendly and helpful, calls were answered or returned promptly, and the issue was resolved with out any extra expense to me.

You're a great ambassador for the shooting sports and definitely go above and beyond for marketing and industry leadership... however..... the service dept? Errr...ya, not exciting.
Here's some of the email that I received when inquiring about some pistol issues with my CZ (not purchased through you)

"Please note gunsmith fees are $100/hr, plus necessary parts and shipping.

Should you wish to proceed with repairs please ship the pistol at your earliest convenience. Due to our current back log of work orders, the ETA for repairs and warranty claims will be 2-3 weeks upon arrival of your item depending on parts and availability. Should we not have the required parts in stock, back orders for CZ OEM parts may take as long as 6 to 10 months. We will contact you with any changes or updates to this timeline as the information becomes available. Thank you for your patience."

6-10 months?! and you are the Canadian warranty center? I ended up going with a closer gunsmith and ordered parts from Czech Republic (after market) that were here in 6 days.

On the retail end, you folks definitely have things dialed in though.

Every time I have bought from you it has been excellent. I even took a road trip from PEI to visit you once to pick up an order. (That's right, I said PEI as in Prince Edward Island) I just don't always have the want and/or funds to buy a lot. You could say you are that good if you want.

ps: I had a special order that arrived and I was on a cross Canada drive already.

I have bought a few firearms and had no problem, until I tried to buy a Hi-lux scope from you. I talked to the sales person about buying the scope and accessories and also wanted to see if your gunsmith could drill and tap two holes in barrel for the mount, he stated he would get back to me in a couple days, waited a week and no call back, called a left 4 messages and he never did call back, so I bought the scope from your competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom