View Poll Results: How did we do!?

Voters
379. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent - Keep on rocking

310 81.79%
  • Don't know how it could have been worse.....

21 5.54%
  • Haven't purchased, but thinking about it.

27 7.12%
  • Haven't purchased, will never buy from you.

5 1.32%
  • Here for the comments only....

16 4.22%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine is looking for feedback!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    You couldn’t bring in what I wanted because the company does not sell it in North America and it is no longer produced. In spite of this you continued to email and update me.

Still waiting for word on an optic

This means I will be buying an optic you have in stock over other companies, when you get back to me, which I know you will even if you won’t be making a sale

Loyal to a couple stores and rarely buy new guns but you have a customer in the future for sure

Every time im on the #1, I make it a point to stopby and buy or browse your store. If your looking for Honest feedback ...Carry More In-Store Bulk ammo! From 22LR too 338 LM and everything in between. That's it...You got the Guns and accessories all you need is Bulk ammo in my honest opinion.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRobb View Post
    Must be bad luck on my end or I’m difficult to deal with. Bait and switch the time before last and website errors in your favour last time (will be the last time).
    In regard to the bait and switch, this is something that Wolverine never intentionally does. More so if there was an error online on our site ( which there 100% is, we have a lot of SKUs ) we always try to contact and correct the problem or error before simply shipping it out without consulting the end user. If your scenario was not handled in a manner that was to your liking my absolute apologies. If you choose to never shop with us again that is 100% your choice and the beauty of the free market, if you ever see something we have and you change your mind let me know and i can handle your order myself personally. - tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Always great, but miss the $20 canpar shipping on ammo
    You and me both!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    This is hands down the worst poll I've ever seen. 5 options and only two for if you've actually purchased anything.

Give your balls a tug and then tell me how I can buy that second SKS with the stem stock.
    hmmmmmm..... well it wouldn't be my balls that need the tug, the owner has been asked SOOOOOO many times if he would sell them, I will leave that to his discretion if he is looking at making a few bucks on them

Quote Originally Posted by elKrusto View Post
    My first purchase was excellent. (Barrett fieldcraft 308)
    My second purchase was terrible. I ordered a winchester 1873 src 44-40, paid for it, and then waited over a week, with no email of the tracking number. When I called you guys, the guy on the phone put me on hold, came back a few minutes later and told me the rifle was never sent, and that the order FELL BEHIND SOMETHING on the floor and was forgotten. I cancelled that order and haven't dealt with you since.
    Alas, this truly doesn't have a good excuse. Mistakes were made and the order was misplaced by staff and I am sorry for your poor experience with us! This one there is not much that I can say on other than apologize as this order was not sent out in an expedient manner. For the older models such as Winchesters, Taylors, or other similar models if you do choose once again to give us a chance, either Grumpy or myself can take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Interesting poll. My category isn't there, however still peeved about the bait and switch on the Sako ammo and how it was 'handled'. While I decide to shop there again start holding your breath. At the very least include a popular category, -Have bought from you and never will again.
    I'm not familiar with this one but if there is anything that can be done to rectify it and correct your experience let me know, I will do my best to go over the details and get everything worked out if you are willing to give me the chance! tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by wstcstlad View Post
    You're a great ambassador for the shooting sports and definitely go above and beyond for marketing and industry leadership... however..... the service dept? Errr...ya, not exciting.
    Here's some of the email that I received when inquiring about some pistol issues with my CZ (not purchased through you)

"Please note gunsmith fees are $100/hr, plus necessary parts and shipping.

Should you wish to proceed with repairs please ship the pistol at your earliest convenience. Due to our current back log of work orders, the ETA for repairs and warranty claims will be 2-3 weeks upon arrival of your item depending on parts and availability. Should we not have the required parts in stock, back orders for CZ OEM parts may take as long as 6 to 10 months. We will contact you with any changes or updates to this timeline as the information becomes available. Thank you for your patience."

6-10 months?! and you are the Canadian warranty center? I ended up going with a closer gunsmith and ordered parts from Czech Republic (after market) that were here in 6 days.

On the retail end, you folks definitely have things dialed in though.
    Yeah.......... thats a tough one, CZ, Smith and Wesson, and a few others that we warranty for can be sticky ones. We are at the mercy of them actually SUPPLYING parts, as within contract we require to use OEM parts for proper warranty and no third party parts in some cases which can put both yourself and us in a bind. There is no such thing as a "good" warranty claim ( cause something has gone wrong already! ) and extended lead times on parts make it that much more frustrating I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I have bought a few firearms and had no problem, until I tried to buy a Hi-lux scope from you. I talked to the sales person about buying the scope and accessories and also wanted to see if your gunsmith could drill and tap two holes in barrel for the mount, he stated he would get back to me in a couple days, waited a week and no call back, called a left 4 messages and he never did call back, so I bought the scope from your competition
    Well that's just not acceptable and this is something that we are working on now but I will be passing this info along for certain. I do hope in the end you got your scope and you rifle is set up. I will be passing this one along to the owners so we can make some changes in communications with service.

As stated above, if you ever are looking at purchasing from us in the future, feel free to reach out to myself and I will make sure your taken of!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    In regard to the bait and switch, this is something that Wolverine never intentionally does. More so if there was an error online on our site ( which there 100% is, we have a lot of SKUs ) we always try to contact and correct the problem or error before simply shipping it out without consulting the end user. If your scenario was not handled in a manner that was to your liking my absolute apologies. If you choose to never shop with us again that is 100% your choice and the beauty of the free market, if you ever see something we have and you change your mind let me know and i can handle your order myself personally. - tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

You and me both!!!!!

hmmmmmm..... well it wouldn't be my balls that need the tug, the owner has been asked SOOOOOO many times if he would sell them, I will leave that to his discretion if he is looking at making a few bucks on them

Alas, this truly doesn't have a good excuse. Mistakes were made and the order was misplaced by staff and I am sorry for your poor experience with us! This one there is not much that I can say on other than apologize as this order was not sent out in an expedient manner. For the older models such as Winchesters, Taylors, or other similar models if you do choose once again to give us a chance, either Grumpy or myself can take care of you.

I'm not familiar with this one but if there is anything that can be done to rectify it and correct your experience let me know, I will do my best to go over the details and get everything worked out if you are willing to give me the chance! tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

Yeah.......... thats a tough one, CZ, Smith and Wesson, and a few others that we warranty for can be sticky ones. We are at the mercy of them actually SUPPLYING parts, as within contract we require to use OEM parts for proper warranty and no third party parts in some cases which can put both yourself and us in a bind. There is no such thing as a "good" warranty claim ( cause something has gone wrong already! ) and extended lead times on parts make it that much more frustrating I know.

Well that's just not acceptable and this is something that we are working on now but I will be passing this info along for certain. I do hope in the end you got your scope and you rifle is set up. I will be passing this one along to the owners so we can make some changes in communications with service.

As stated above, if you ever are looking at purchasing from us in the future, feel free to reach out to myself and I will make sure your taken of!
    I’m sorry, but not even close. This thread is nothing more than Wolverine tire pumping and I regret even participating. It seems you’ve apologized for all wrongdoing and all parties must be satisfied! How convenient you had some naysayers’s bad experiences to fully rectify in one foul swoop of a post!!
    I take it back, it’s fixed now. Let’s get on with the parade/charade…

Edit: Just noticed you have 100% positive feedback. BOTH of my transactions would’ve warranted legitimate negative feedback if they had been under the ee guidelines. The most basic code that most of us adhere to!
    Last edited by BigRobb; 08-11-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Thumbs up for my two purchases so far. Competitive pricing, quick delivery and no drama. Get some Henry Mares Legs in .44 or .357 mag and I’ll make it a 3rd purchase. Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Ordered a second EXCELLENT Athlon scope, shipped and arrived at lightspeed. Great products great service what more do you need, will be buying more from you.

I did not purchase from you directly but have dealt with Heather from your office regarding a warranty item and she has been excellent.

Sorry Tyson, the sincerity in your August 11th reply does not fit with the customer consideration you have previously given me. And you are absolutely correct, in this free market, there are numerous other vendor alternates. While Wolverine does have a solid base of solid base of dedicated customers your contemptuous dismissal of of some more complex order inquiries does not bode well for Wolverine ‘s continued success in this current market. By the way, when your promised a 6 to 8 week delivery on a special turns out to be more in line with 6 to 10 months getting angry while a customer who suggests return of their special order deposit does not bode well for either your reputation or the reputation of your company!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I was dealing with someone named Bryce. I ordered 4 - 20rnd boxes of Sako 300wm. When it arrived it was 4 boxes of 10 rnds. After admitting the error was in fact on the part of Wolverine I was very politely offered 2 choices. I could go through the hassle of shipping the order back for a refund OR eat the loss and be happy with HALF of what I had paid for so I started the process to return the order. I was so pissed off I started a thread to poll whether or not I was being unreasonable for expecting Wolverine to eat the loss for their error or if I should eat the loss. The thread weighed heavily in my favour and after trying to find it it seems to have vanished.
    This could have and should have been rectified in my favour once the error being on the part of Wolverine was established.

Canada ended when Trudeau began.

One good experience one bad experience. Overall not my first choice but all my orders did arrive successfully.