Wolverine is looking for feedback!

How did we do!?

• Excellent - Keep on rocking

Votes: 310 81.8%
  • Don't know how it could have been worse.....

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • Haven't purchased, but thinking about it.

Votes: 27 7.1%
  • Haven't purchased, will never buy from you.

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Here for the comments only....

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I've always had a positive experience and have purchased a number of higher end items S&B scopes primarily. The website though does need some performance tuning as it appears to do a query each time you change an option on the front of it as a user searching for something. Whomever is managing the site should look into optimizing the database queries and how they are rendering out to the front end of the website. Might be worth a conversation with Bullseye North on who is doing their work as their site seems to perform quite well in terms of refreshing the search results and maintaining a live inventory.

I have been happy with my Wolverine experiences.

I have purchased an OIC rifle that I don't use much anymore, but that, and the sights and small parts purchases went very well (online).

I was in Manitoba a few days ago and stopped in for my first visit and was surprised to see such a nice shop full of the good stuff. There were plenty of stall and customers too - more than I would have thought near Virden., MB. The staff was busy working on internet sales, but still greeted me and made my in store experience pleasant. The outside shooting range looked well kept and safe. A shooting trial was on and the staff member conducting the range operation had everything under control.

I wish that all of my gun shopping was as good as it has been with Wolverine.

Nice deflection on raising suspicions that I somehow used the rifle. You can look at the time I picked up the parcel and the time I emailed you about the issue. I must have picked up the rifle at the range to be able to shoot it.

The rifle, in its stock configuration, does not have the muzzle brake installed. It came installed. Bolt has wear above and beyond test fire I normally see from factory. I suppose I can canvass the forums to see if a lucky buyer got that rifle and asked to see a picture of the throat. I took a few pictures thinking you would ask to see the damage in question. I am certainly glad I did now.

There is no “perceived” damage. There IS damage. Please wait for me to post the pictures on here. So what it sounds like is that your gunsmith magically fixed the missing chunk of metal and returned it to inventory. Either you returned a faulty rifle to inventory without telling others, or yourself don’t even want to deal with Stoeger… but you expect that your customer will do so, when they received the rifle in faulty condition from you.

I will need to figure out the picture posting when I get home. Hopefully that will clear things up a little with what I saw in the barrel. You wouldn’t happen to have a borescope video of the perfect barrel that doesn’t need replacement right?

In this instance of this return ( RA-8790 ) , the claim was that there was perceived damage in the throat / rifling area of the firearm. The option of contacting the warranty center ( as Wolverine is not the warranty center for this product ) was provided, otherwise it could be returned to us here under the 7-day return policy for a full refund. Wolverine does not cover shipping costs under our policy for 7-day returns.

The rifle was sent back to us then was immediately transferred to the gunsmithing shop after the full refund was issued.

The gunsmith cleaned and inspected the firearm with an optical device known as a borescope. This device allows the user to see in great detail the surface of object he is viewing. After cleaning and inspection, no damage was found and it was released back into inventory for sale.

The firearm has never been shot, nor used ( unless you yourself did not disclose this information ) so no, it would not be listed as a second hand firearm. Products come and go every day and 7-day returns happen frequently, if the product is in new condition it is resold as is.

I think we have stated the situation quite clearly.

Regardless of what is said here, I do not believe there there is ever going to be an amicable point to this.....

You believe you have been wronged, to which I apologize for but that is not the case. The firearm was returned, cleaned, inspected by our gunsmith, and was cleared for resale. You were given a full refund of the product, and this was all done through our 7-Day return policy which is stated on our website.

Have a great weekend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom