Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920 Elite Bronze 9mm

Cool Shadow Systems DR920 Elite Bronze 9mm

SKU#: SS-2039.

Comes with two 10-round magazines.

Designed with officers and servicemembers in mind, the full-sized DR920 is a duty-ready pistol with features that are anything but basic. Designed to work with existing G17 holsters, magazines, and gear.

The DR920 frame features interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. The frame’s wrap-around grip texture is aggressive enough to keep the gun firmly in the shooter’s grip without being uncomfortable for daily wear.

The DR920 slide is designed for manipulation under stress, with directional serrations in the front and rear (as well as topside on some models) and a thinned profile at grasping locations.

The match-grade barrel is conventionally rifled, spiral-fluted, and available threaded or unthreaded.

The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. Optic cut models allow shooters to mount the mini red dot optic of their choosing. The optic cut on the DR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*

The DR920 Elite features directional serrations in front, rear, and topside. Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut. All Elite models feature the patent-pending multi-footprint optic cut.

Stocking Dealers:
    - CRAFM
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Tenda
    - Ellwood Epps
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre
    - Solely Outdoors
    - Target Sports Center
    - West Coast Hunting
    - Easthill Outdoors
    - Gagnons Sports
    - Tillsonburg Gun Shop
    - Black Box Customs

Last edited by North_Sylva; 06-07-2022 at 01:20 PM.

sorry, but to ask, is it any current dealer that sells the DR920 all black or any LGS? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo27 View Post
    sorry, but to ask, is it any current dealer that sells the DR920 all black or any LGS? Thanks
    Bullseye has some in all black.

Any idea if the bronze barrel for DR920 will be available separately?
    CCFR | CSSA | NFA | CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Buttermeup View Post
    Any idea if the bronze barrel for DR920 will be available separately?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...G9F-01-03F-BRZ

Hi,

Do you know if this has the new firing pin system? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jYdO7VcdYI

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gat02 View Post
    Hi,

Do you know if this has the new firing pin system? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jYdO7VcdYI

Thanks.

I have the DR920 with the black barrel and mine do have the new firing pin design.

Quote Originally Posted by gat02 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Yes 100 percent its the new firing pin system. It differs from the 918 due to new mutli optics mounting system screw placement. There is probably an easier term for that but I am brain dead this morning.
    Last edited by nitroxace; 08-15-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash2k View Post
    I have the DR920 with the black barrel and mine do have the new firing pin design.
    Thanks I was looking at the MR918L at my local store. They didn't have the DR920, it was all sold out so I couldn't check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Yes 100 percent its the new firing pin system. It differs from the 918 due to new mutli optics mounting system screw placement. There is probably an easier term for that but I am brain dead this morning.
    Thanks I wasn't sure when it switched to the new firing pin system.

I love my MR918L and cant wait to get an MR920L, Their warranty is the best in the business. Any issue you call them directly in Texas and they look after you. I speak from experience. There is no middle man to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    I love my MR918L and cant wait to get an MR920L, Their warranty is the best in the business. Any issue you call them directly in Texas and they look after you. I speak from experience. There is no middle man to deal with.
    I also asked about the MR920L, he said it's on order but he didn't know when it will show up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast