CDX order time window

JQIAN

Regular
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I hope some experienced guys here or even Cadex reps can answer this question before I put in an order.
I intend to put the order in with one of the Ontario dealers, for CDX-R7 SHP 308 win. The dealer told me the estimate lead window is about 4 months. Is it really true to take that long?
I pretty much will go with the default configurations such as 24" barrel, 20MOA, etc. Will it make the window shorter? For once I was thinking 0 MOA because I mainly shoot less than 500 yards, but I think going with 20MOA might make the window shorter.

But the dealer cannot really answer this question though. It's all about manufacturer as they said.

My concern is that after 4 months, it's winter time here and I will miss lots of fun day at the range.

checked, same stuff, lead window 3 months, and they are located in BC even more inconvenient for me.

Ah ####. That's nein good then. Might have to just wait. I have a cadex and I can tell you it is 100% as good as my accuracy international if not better. Im waiting for them to come out with a 223/224valk model to get another one. But I'd say if u wanna go shooting in time being just buy a used easy to sell gun. Tikka 308s sell like hot cakes. Prob sell it for what u would buy used. Lol

Ah ####. That's nein good then. Might have to just wait. I have a cadex and I can tell you it is 100% as good as my accuracy international if not better. Im waiting for them to come out with a 223/224valk model to get another one. But I'd say if u wanna go shooting in time being just buy a used easy to sell gun. Tikka 308s sell like hot cakes. Prob sell it for what u would buy used. Lol

I was looking at tikka t3x too. For the TAC model it's almost 3000, for the UPR it's 2000. I was thinking why not drop another few thousands and get a Cadex though? :D

I was looking at tikka t3x too. For the TAC model it's almost 3000, for the UPR it's 2000. I was thinking why not drop another few thousands and get a Cadex though? :D

I had a tac a1 tikka. It was a good rifle but it's like comparing a Ford focus to a Ferrari. The cadex does everything better. Lol

thanks, even though the color is not my favorite I am fine with it. However you are in SK, and it's hard for me to not seeing it first before making the monetary transfer.
I usually do the private trade with same geo-location so that I can see it first.

Shoot me a Private message and I’ll send you any pics/videos that you’d like.

Hello JQIAN

Thank you for your interest in our rifles

Your best bet is to find a dealer near you by using our dealer near you menu https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

We also have a in stock rifle link that is up to date we do have 3 SHP's in stock but with 26" barrels

And yes our current lead time from order to shipping is 4-6 months due to demand

You can also email us at customerservice@cadexinc.com and ask for Vince or Jamie to help you with placing an order from us direct. we do suggest you try our dealers first but we do have 3 rifles in stock at this time

Back
Top Bottom