Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

Quote Originally Posted by Eatstone View Post
    The purpose for me is having a small size that’s easily packable or concealed in my SXS in the backcountry. It’s also cost effective enough that I don’t care when it gets dinged up.

This is why I got one. honestly looks like a quality little shot gun. I think its going to be a really nice bird gun using the 1.75 shorties with #4. Also should come in and out of the suzuki quick and easy.
    "I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." - Hunter S. Thompson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalkhu View Post
    This is why I got one. honestly looks like a quality little shot gun. I think its going to be a really nice bird gun using the 1.75 shorties with #4. Also should come in and out of the suzuki quick and easy.
    Did you go for the 12.2" model?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    12.2 is the only way to go, i bought the super shorty , 9.8? and it is way too short, dangerous almost, the 12.2 is way better, i love mine!!
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    dangerous almost
    it depends on the hands of the user
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    12.2 is the only way to go, i bought the super shorty , 9.8? and it is way too short, dangerous almost, the 12.2 is way better, i love mine!!
    I agree the weight penalty and extra 2 3/8" in length is minimal.... plus it makes it legal for our silly B.C. hunting regulations.

Anybody tried running some slugs through one to see what kind of accuracy you can get? (Minute of pie plate at 50 yards? Or is that a pipe dream?)
    Last edited by stevo911_; 08-29-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Anyone having issues with their safety? Took a few rounds through it today and it would sometimes engage after firing one barrel and sometimes not. No mention of it in the manual but this is a huge issue for me. Is it supposed to engage? Is it not? Why isn't it consistent? This was happening on the first rounds and was very annoying.

Caught you red handed

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    The wife can just smell when I'm about to buy a gun. They're all out in the pool, I go inside and sit down for 2 minutes after seeing this email. Literally clicked the link for ordering information and she appears like a toweled ghost behind me......

fekkk. clock is ticking.
    Maybe she thinks ur up to other games when your all alone
    Tjn

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    plus it makes it legal for our silly B.C. hunting regulations.
    Im looking at the Beretta Benelli Mobil Tactical Muzzle Brake. 2 3/4” extends past barrel, should make it legal, no? And can get it in extra full…

Quote Originally Posted by del3840 View Post
    Im looking at the Beretta Benelli Mobil Tactical Muzzle Brake. 2 3/4” extends past barrel, should make it legal, no? And can get it in extra full…
    Who knows, I believe that screw on items (flash hiders, extended chokes etc) can be used to increase the over all length of a firearm but not the barrel length... more sillyness in our gun laws but that's par for the course.