Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post
    I got mine and maybe a couple of inches in from the muzzle in the bottom barrel the bore looks extra shiny and almost warped looking. I seems like the spot inside the bore is right above where the little metal catch hook is attach to the bottom of the outside of the barrel that holds the hand guard on.

Is this just an optical illusion created from the heat of the metal tab being attached to the outside?

Anyone else notice this?
    can you upload any pics?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    I bought one as well, took it out laughed pretty hard shooting it. But I was also getting the safety problem would randomly engage even when shooting target load. it is never going to be used for bush protection gun but still a pain
    We had a couple report of this, most likely caused by hand/fingers bumping safety during first shot
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by stevo911_ View Post
    That would be the perfect shell for these, but alas they've said no a number of times
    Might have to find some 20 gauge inserts then

I know it would become restricted and we would have to re-register it... but can we maybe get some factory pistol grips?

Dlask arms comes to mind, they have their shorty pump and it goes out the door with the fixed stock as non restricted but if the owner wants to put the included pistol grip on making it restricted then thats on them. (Kinda relates to the drum mag internals too, just need to follow the rules)

Personally I wouldn't mind it being restricted at times for the cool factor as its not a target gun haha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    This would be a good canoe gun if it had synthetic stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    This would be a good canoe gun if it had synthetic stock.

I would get on in a heart beat if there was a synthetic stock model
    There's a difference between living and living free...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We had a couple report of this, most likely caused by hand/fingers bumping safety during first shot

Thinking of putting a few more rounds through it today I'll update on what I find, and be mindful of what you said.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I bought one as well, took it out laughed pretty hard shooting it. But I was also getting the safety problem would randomly engage even when shooting target load. it is never going to be used for bush protection gun but still a pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Thinking of putting a few more rounds through it today I'll update on what I find, and be mindful of what you said.
    I was cognizant of this today when I tried mine out for the first time.

No issues with mine so far, but I fail to see how the safety could be re-engaged by your hand/fingers under rearward recoil seeing as how your thumb/fingers are behind the safety... If anything, you'd be pushing the safety in the direction of off...

Cheers
    Jay

Name:  FE81BC3F-1C6A-4C02-9BBD-A2B22CCC7F6B.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  145.9 KB
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I was cognizant of this today when I tried mine out for the first time.

No issues with mine so far, but I fail to see how the safety could be re-engaged by your hand/fingers under rearward recoil seeing as how your thumb/fingers are behind the safety... If anything, you'd be pushing the safety in the direction of off...

Cheers
    Jay

Name:  FE81BC3F-1C6A-4C02-9BBD-A2B22CCC7F6B.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  145.9 KB

I took mine out again today, and want to share a few things.

3 separate shooters we all had the same issue with the safety engaging, I personally watched my buddy shoot and after first round it came on and he was no where near it, so a few models must have the safety issue!

Second I am now seeing what appears to be a failure in the chamber of the top barrel started off as a small scratch or machining mark it has no looped the interior of the chamber and the whole top chamber looks rough IMO

3rd cleaning it tonight it appeared to be flaking out a chrome lining, mainly front of the chamber before the barrel starts.

anyone have pointers to offer on how to post pics,
    I'll try and figure out how to post pics on here I'm still learning this forum.

little shotgun is a riot to plink with just hoping to get it figured out

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Last edited by BIG SHOOTZ; 09-04-2021 at 11:25 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quality.