IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

What a tough crowd here... lol

I can at least see one way the choke being useful, for example using the full choke (or extra full if we can source one once the pattern is figured out), then one can use target load for target practice, it's a lot cheaper that way than shooting slugs.

stevelarry, don't let it get to you, it's typical friday night cgn... lol

Cheers all

Is there any way to mount an electronic sight (red dot, holographic) to this shotgun? Has anyone tried with the rib mounting systems?

HEY I already had this idea in my head :p I'm going to do absolutely horrible things to mine when it ships in, if that means I need to weld some kind of mount to it. I'll post some pictures on Reddit when it's done....

I have owned both the factory defect and same model that I believe this shipment is comprised of and they both have at least one vent in the rib if you are considering a rib-mount option that requires something pass through it. I don't recall which model is which off the top of my head, but one of them the vent is near the receiver and one is near the front site, so that might limit placement options.

Last edited:
Pic with the 12.2" barrel? Does it still come with the short stock in that configuration?

I'd guess that it does...but it would be nicer with a regular length stock that people could trim themselves if desired.

It would be less work from the factory as well just using stock stocks instead of the custom shortening and recoil pad fitting.... not sure why the longer barrels ended up at a premium as these barrels are clearly cut at the factory from longer stock so material cost and time involved is the same.

HEY I already had this idea in my head :p I'm going to do absolutely horrible things to mine when it ships in, if that means I need to weld some kind of mount to it. I'll post some pictures on Reddit when it's done....

A rail on the rib makes good sense for these guns as it would negate the need to try and crush your face down low on the stock to see the front bead and then the nice punch to the face that comes with a lite weight 12G.

A small red dot would allow the short stock to rest lower in the pocket and the shooter could get a more precise aiming point while keeping the head up higher.

Should be pretty easy to mill out a stock picatinny rail to match the width of the rib and then tap into the rib and screw it down.

I'd guess that it does...but it would be nicer with a regular length stock that people could trim themselves if desired.

It would be less work from the factory as well just using stock stocks instead of the custom shortening and recoil pad fitting.... not sure why the longer barrels ended up at a premium as these barrels are clearly cut at the factory from longer stock so material cost and time involved is the same.

Trimming it yourself could end up modifying classification depending on lawmaker at hand

This is going to make an awesome bush/ATV gun.
I'm going to somehow make the holster mount on one of the roll bars. Can't wait.

Trimming it yourself could end up modifying classification depending on lawmaker at hand

Yes, you would need to keep it over 26", with the short"factory" version putting on a slightly longer recoil pad might modify it to a longer but still to short length making it a prohib..... It makes no sense but here we are? Making a gun longer can transform it into a prohib.

Back
Top Bottom