IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
51371900116_3aec736954_c.jpg

Introducing the all-new Sulun Arms SS-211 Compact Over/Under. This 12GA was specifically designed for the Canadian market to feature a lightweight and compact design in a NON-RESTRICTED package.

Weighing in at just 4.5lbs and only 23” in overall length, this shotgun is small enough to be carried in a pack or in an optionally available leather belt holster. The light weight and compact dimensions also makes the SS-211 a great compliment for smaller statured and beginner shooters when combined with 1.75” mini shells.

The stock is long enough to be shouldered and features a double thickness rubber buttpad for shooting comfort. The barrel is rated for steel shot and is 9.8” in length, including a fixed cylinder choke and a chamber sized for 3” magnum. Models with interchangeable chokes are optionally available.

The SS-211 features a crisp trigger and a beautiful walnut stock, well endowed with aggressive checkering for a sturdy grip with gloves or in wet conditions.

Limited supply, expected to sell out quickly. Starting at just $499.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & ORDERING

51371412567_e96da9ce27_c.jpg

51372904799_992bde5e9f_c.jpg

Last edited:
The wife can just smell when I'm about to buy a gun. They're all out in the pool, I go inside and sit down for 2 minutes after seeing this email. Literally clicked the link for ordering information and she appears like a toweled ghost behind me......

fekkk. clock is ticking.

I just got the email....

Is the 23" a typo? because if its under 26" it is restricted.... I know a few grizzly owners learned that the hard way with the folding stocks.

key word. from their URL: "Sub 26" OAL restriction only applies to firearms when this is reached via folding, telescoping or otherwise. Since the SS-211 has a fixed OAL and is not a handgun, it is therefore non-restricted. FRT# 194951-7"

What is the LOP? Website description says “the stock is long enough to be shouldered..”
I can shoulder my mares leg so that description isn’t telling me a whole lot 😐

Back
Top Bottom