IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

Steel receiver ?

The only steel receivers before were the ejector model that was deemed too stiff to operate and sold along with the other extractor model allum recievers that had less then perfect wood to metal fit.

Nice to see that TI brought in some choke options and a longer 12" plus models for anyone that actually wants to bag game with it in B.C.!

Anyone know what choke pattern they are? Rem? Beretta?

Anyone know how many chokes they come with?

10.75 LOP as TI indicated.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Wouldn’t mind paying the normal price or more for a ejector and steel receiver. Just can’t find one for even remotely fair price. Not bothered by the stiffness at all, I mean you if you can shoot slugs out that thing and you can’t be expected to break open the action.

Sounds like it comes with 6 chokes, 3 for each barrel..... pretty sure that will satisfy most people and the people that need more choke options probably won't be impressed with the general vibe of this bang stick..... :)

It's a spite gun, you can walk around with a shotgun on your hip like a revolver. There's no practical reason I can think of where someone would need or use chokes...

All that said I would love ejectors instead of extractors but oh well!

I never said it better have the right chokes or I'm going to be upset, I just simply asked what choke this product came with.

You can fantasize about your scenarios to fit your narrative all you want.

It's a spite gun, you can walk around with a shotgun on your hip like a revolver. There's no practical reason I can think of where someone would need or use chokes...

All that said I would love ejectors instead of extractors but oh well!

Ya I know........stevelarry doesnt get that

Yes. If it uses chokes I have, I don't have to buy more.

Is that ok with you?

I believe the non choke model isn't threaded for chokes so you either get the non choke model or the model with interchangeable chokes in which case you'll be getting more chokes whether you have them not not. Either way its not really meant for chokes, its meant for shooting something about 10 feet away...whats the matter with you haven't you ever seen a gangster or zombie movie? Lol

Back
Top Bottom