Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Snap Election incoming Sept. 20th potentially

The day after blackface von douchecanoes majority will be the day the west should separate.

I hate to say this, but Harper has to come back. He might not be able to win, but the polls show he will stop a Liberal majority. At this stage, it is the best we can hope for.

O'toole toted him self as the only true blue conservative. He lied to us . The only thing that i hate more then trudeau is getting lied to by someone i thought was one of us. O'toole can take his carbon tax and shove it up his @$$. I don't believe he'll help the gun owning community anyway given his track record. I will support the CPC again but not under O'toole. I live in his riding and volunteered my time and donated money to his campaign in 2019.. no more

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    For gun owners he’s absolutely better than Trudeau.

What the left wants is to split the conservative vote and throwing a vote away on the PPC is doing just that. Might as well vote for the liberals directly….

Oh look, a voting thread! I'm sure this will be full constructive arguments and not devolve into hostilities or make left aligned gun owners feel unwelcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dyeman123 View Post
    Time to vote conservative!
    The CPC openly became a CENTRIST party over the last 6 years because demographics changed largely due to imports of several million immigrants all with their hand out for "free" money and many millions more INDOCTRINATED by the far left school system throughout the country.

All it took them was 10-15 years of those imports and social engineering (brainwashing) our children to completely wipe out mainstream "Conservative" thinking in the vast MAJORITY of the population... you may not even be aware of this because most North Americans live in echo chambers due to the algorithms of 'social media" (propaganda).

We "Conservatives" are now in the disappearing minority which I estimate to be no more than 20-30% of the population. No "Conservative" party can win a mandate to govern with those demographics and thus I understand why the CPC shifted this way however after 18 years of voting CPC and max contributions every year I cannot and WILL NOT vote for a CENTRIST party.

I am voting for the Maverick Party. Long past time for Alberta to cut it self from the dying country and try to save a part of Canada.

This isn't rocket science... vote Conservative or you might as well just throw your vote in the trash. It's actually terrifying how dense people are on this site.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    I will pray for you and your son when they cut his penis off by court order
    It's people like this that make me embarrassed to be associated with the right. If anyone is wonering why conservatives have an undue bad rap in Canada that activly repulses anyone new from joining the base... this is it. Not this comment in particular, but Brian and his shared opinions overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    So the country will be thrown into a major lockdown to support mail in voting?
    You got it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    Simply? No.
    Also, you are implying that there would be something wrong with that.
    Please do not try to take Canadian Politics down that path, we can see the damage that causes when one whole half tries to claim illegitimacy of an election just because "their guy" lost and then the truly manipulative try to exploit those peoples emotions for money and control by intentionally stirring up emotions, fear and anger.

Canada, even at its worst, is so much better than that.
    Yes, but we are getting there fast.