Thread: Hey I am new

Hey I am new

So I am having troubles navigating and figuring things out on this website haha lots going on. I am curious as to if anyone can help me with information on my svt-40? It isn't the best condition firearm but it has the original stock after market magazine there is a crack on the gas system cover. As for its features I believe it is a 1941 tula it has the 6 vent muzzle break and probably needs a quick clean. I have only taken it out a few times but there is and ejection problem and it doesn't feed to well it could be the aftermarket magazine or the gas system that it is adjusted to??

All I know is it would be a great help if anyone could give me some insight and information on it as I would love to sell it to anyone local for a fair price. I have looked all over the internet and called some dealers and they all said register to here so here I am haha. One thing I have noticed is the prices for this firearm are all over the place ranging from 600 to 2000

If anyone could maybe message me help me on how to create a post so I can put pictures up to get the help I need it would be greatly appreciated

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Welcome!
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.